A game willing to play

yeah, I know this chapter is short, BUT I have holidays and you know what this means? More time for me to write! XD sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language, so please don't kill me >_<

I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter, it'll be longer and there will be a scene, which you're going to like ^^

enjoy!

....

A week passed without one of them talking about what happened. Sherlock was surprised that John wanted him to admit defeat. He had expected that John would want to talk about their kiss. That he would be mat at Sherlock for kissing him. That he would just buy him the patches, but not that John would strike back. Sherlock had of course noticed right away what John wanted to do, but he didn't mind, no. Quite the opposite was the case.

Truth was, Sherlock didn't want the patches anymore; he wanted to kiss his good doctor again. It had felt so good. It had felt like nothing he had felt before. He had kissed a few people, back in his college days, but he had always felt disgusted by their saliva mingling with his own.

 John was different, his exception. Sherlock had found himself touching John whenever he could without being too obvious. John had been more observant than he usually was, catching Sherlock staring at him out of the corner of his eyes. He would raise a questioning eyebrow at this odd behavior of Sherlock because he normally would stare head on at John. Not caring, if he would be noticed or not.

Sherlock had caught John staring too. Of course he had. Then John would quickly look away, as if embarrassed to be caught by Sherlock. The consulting detective guessed – no, he knew – it was because he still felt awkward and weird around Sherlock after their kiss and tried to act as normal as possible, but couldn't help but stare at his flat mate. Just like Sherlock.

In this past week, whenever Sherlock was on a case, John would almost constantly suck candies and leave the packaging on the table in their living room. The message had been clear to Sherlock. John would not buy him any nicotine patches, unless he admitted defeat. Or Sherlock could just take a candy and admit his defeat through that.

How naïve of John, Sherlock thought to himself as a smile crept on his face. He couldn't be thinking that Sherlock would just admit defeat like that. This was a game he was willing to play. The fun had just begun, he would make John squirm in defeat (pun intended) and Sherlock knew exactly how he was going to do that. All he had to do was to wait for a case to appear, so that John would get his candy and then catch him off guard.