Changing Summer-MY STORY

Changing Summer

by heartstrongxxx (me)

"Change is inevitable, Summer. I don't want you to be someone you're not, in fact I don't want you to change just for me. I want you to be yourself. I want to know the real Summer Collins. I want to love the real Summer Collins."

Summer Collins is a part of their school's hottest group, the 'It Girls'. They are well-known, rich, pretty and let's just say that they're the typical female group that you may have seen in movies. Well, that was before.

Everything changes when Summer was removed from the group. And when I say everything, I mean everything. Starting from her social status, her priorities, her looks and even down to her personality.

And this was all because of a lie. A lie which caused everything to go downhill.

She was convinced that nobody can change her. She believed that this is how life goes for her. No ups, just downs. But she's not sure of that especially when a certain guy decided to help her while also helping himself at the process and maybe, just maybe, change her for who she really is.

What happens when summertime comes... Will Summer be herself again? Or will it just be another summer?

AN//

Hi guys! So this is my story, kindly check it out if you want to and feel free to comment what you think of my book.

Sorry if I posted MY book on "Must Read Wattpad Stories" and you're probably thinking that I'm selfish and a famewhore. I just really need to know if my story is worth continuing or not.

Thank you, guys!