I can be good

AO3

Credits to:  jade_eyed

Description:  Harry and Louis are having a cute little movie night after a concert, yet things seem to lead to other things, and sex ensues.

****

Harry and Louis had just returned to their shared flat after a long night of screaming fans, and silly goofing off. They'd immediately curled up on the couch together in the living room, with Harry in Louis's arms, head rested on his shoulder. At the moment they were watching Thor, the movie about the powerful yet arrogant warrior named Thor, whom was cast out of the realm Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth. Louis gently starts playing with Harry's hair as he keeps his gaze set on the TV that's playing. Of course Harry starts purring softly, leaning into the loving touch of his boyfriend, making tiny sounds of appreciation. Getting a reaction like this out of Harry is fairly easy for Louis's benefit, forcing him to have to smile lightly, and tug up on Harry's curls in a playful manner.

Harry in response of Louis's tugging is a low groan, and Louis smirks devilishly as he repeats the same motion that he did with Harry's curls a moment before, tugging up on a handful of them. The curly-haired boy bites down on his lower lip as he feels his stomach flip and tighten from Louis's tugging on his hair. "Lou...you know what happens when you do that." He whines softly, pulling his head out of Louis's shoulder to look up over at him with doe eyes, which were filled with innocence. "Of course I do." Louis grins evilly, averting his attention from the TV and looking over at Harry. Harry pouts, and shifts his body to face the TV, turning his head away from Louis with a small huff as he folds his arms across his chest. "Then stop doing it."

Louis's eyebrows raise, and he stares at the side of Harry's face for a few moments before leaning in towards him, warm breath fanning over his cheek as he whispers softly, "Awe, Hazza. You know you love it." He lifts a hand, and tangles his fingers in Harry's curls again before tugging up on them harshly, this playful smirk on his lips. Harry lets out a low moan as Louis tugs up on his hair again, and then whines, smacking his hand away and moving away from Louis on the couch. Louis lifts a brow, grinning as he starts crawling over towards Harry. "See...you do love it." He purrs out, sitting down beside Harry again, who was settled down by the arm of the couch. "N-no I don't!" Harry defensively says, leaning away from Louis with wide eyes.

"Ah, but you do." Louis smiles brightly, ruffling Harry's hair. Harry lets out a short breath, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "No."
"Yes, very much indeed so." Louis continues smiling at Harry, and chuckles softly, his cerulean blue eyes glittering with amusement. "Why do you keep denying it? 's all true." Harry whines, gesturing towards the TV with his hand. "I keep denying it, because we're trying to watch a movie right now, Louis!" The emerald green eyed boy glances towards Louis, and then sucks in a breath when he notices the feathery haired boy's cerulean eyes clouded with lust, and a sly smirk playing out on his lips as he stares at Harry. "You have a point Harry, but wouldn't you rather be doing other things?" Louis winks. Harry bites down on his lower lip, and turns his head away, averting his gaze from Louis. "Erm, well yeah, but 's a movie that we've been wanting to watch since forever...and I just thought that--" Louis cuts Harry off by cupping his chin, and turning his head towards his, quickly leaning in to smash his lips against the curly-haired boy's.

Harry freezes up in response at first, because he's caught off guard, not expecting Louis to do such a thing. But then it's Louis, so of course it'd be something close to what'd he do if he had opportunity; and Harry'd given him that much from saying something along the lines of 'Erm, well yeah.' It being Louis, all he most likely had heard was 'yeah'. It takes Harry a few moments to realize that he hasn't began kissing Louis back, and it seems the feathery-haired boy notices because he's releasing Harry's chin, moving his hand around the back of Harry's neck and cupping it instead, guiding Harry's face closer and twisting his head to the side, kissing him harder. Harry responds at that, kissing Louis back with the same equal force, grabbing the back of Louis's neck, pulling him impossibly closer as their chests brush against each other. All thoughts of the movie playing in the background is forgotten as the two boys continue kissing each other, Louis's other hand coming up to tangle its fingers in Harry's curls, tugging back on it gently. Harry moans into Louis's mouth, and nips at his bottom lip like a hungry kitten, emitting a low growl from Louis, his fingernails digging into the skin on Harry's neck. "Want you." Harry breathlessly says against Louis's pretty pink lips, feeling his hardening cock straining against the front of his tight, black skinny jeans.