Together ( Flores )

" You see I have feelings for this girl" Said John who is one of the coolest guy that I have ever known. And, I kind of have a crush on him. So, when I heard that he has a crush on some girl. I felt like so many breaks was on my shoulders.
Trying hard to not shed a tear, I looked up at him and said, " Cool, you should bring her to your birthday party."
And, as I was about to say more words, he cut me off by saying " And, That girl might be you. "
Looking at him with wide eyes, I'd chuckled and asked if it was for reals. Than, the next thing that he said caught me off guards...

" Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, with pinkish cheeks. And, damn he looks so adorable.

When, he asked me that... I took so long answering him. My hands was frozen and my heart beat kept on going into a high speed rate. My cheeks were so red, I couldn't even looked up at him. But, decided to answer with all my courage that is still left inside me. I looked straight into his eyes since he was looking at me and said my answer...

" Yes, I will "

When, he heard my answer, he walked so fast to me and hugged me. And, of course I'd hugged him back.

" I hope he we last. " I said in my mind with a smile on my face.

Pulling away with us still holding each other hands, with our fingers intertwined. We started heading towards the beach.

As, we got to our destination we sat down on the sand and just hold each other, while just looking forward watching the sun goes down.

And, that day was the best day of my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THANKS FOR TAPPING INTO THIS BOOK AND HOPE YOU CAN CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK OF " My Knight "