Slow Dying Flower (A Supernatural Fan Fiction)

The dark wraps around the innocent blonde like how a mother would hug their child. Tender yet protective. Protecting the child from harm;from the dark.

Her own arms,though,are the ones to hug her torso. Her head tilted down slightly to watch her step.

The women wore ripped shorts and her shirt is cut off in the middle  to show off her toned-flat stomach. High heeled boots that were just high enough. The girls golden hair rolling in perfectly rolled curls,cascading over her shoulders just to stop mid-back. Blue eyes shining from inbetween her dark eye makeup. She's unmistakly beautiful. That could be known and seen from even a far,safe, distance,but everyone had their own flaws whether they were on the outside or inside.

She steps in front of a small white house that is squished inbetween two other houses. Only a small front and backyard in the white picket fence.

Stop,is what she does before she can reach the two cement steps that lead to her front porch and front door.

There. She feels it.

Eyes. They are watching her,and when she takes a quick second to comprehend this she snaps her head to the left. Only to see....nothing.

She lets out a breath shaking her head. In the air she let out was a short laugh. "Im losing my mind." She mutters before contining her walk,finally reaching her front door. A soft clanking sound was sounded behing her. Footsteps is what they are,is what she figures out quickly. Her head raises up in alarm.

She swings her body around just too see no one there. Thats what made her eyes widen and she turned back to her front door,unlocks it quickly and walks in slamming the door. With a flick of the wrist she locks it also.

A shaky breath leaves her glossed lips. She places her forhead on the door before she walks over to her table that had newspaper articles spread across the wood.

A cold breath was blown on the nape of her neck,making the small hairs there stand up in alert.

A twitch of the corners of her mouth she whispers breathlsly,"Gotch'ya." She reachs under the table and grasps her pistol and turns around before the intrudor can disappear and her eyes meet hollowed ones before she pulls the trigger releasing the salt bullets into the mans chest.

The man lets out a ear splitting screech,before he vanishs into thin air.

Her un-famous smirk tugs at her lips again.

"Oh I need the darkness. The sweetness. The sadness. The weakness. Oh,I need this. I need a lullaby. A kiss goodnight. Angel sweet love of my life. Oh,I need this. I'm a Slow Dying Flower."

                                                                                            ~My skin By Natalie Merchant

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N Yes this is going to be a Supernatural story. The show from the awesome CW! This is like the proleuge..Spelling I know....I also know there are Grammar mistakes in there,but Im too tired to fix 'em. I hope you like it and keep reading!

VOTE,COMMENT,AND FAN!!! :D