Phantom Travelor,Episode 4,Season 1

The mysterious blonde sits on the plane at the window seat. She did her reasearch and she knows that tonight this plane might crash if she doesn't do a exorsist on the person that is being possessed. She looks out the window,then brushs her bangs a little out of the way of her eye sight.

Two men aboard the plane and they both give her a quick awkward smile before sitting down. She nods too them,feeling that this would be a very awkward plane ride.

Before lift off the tallest one,the one she was sitting next to turns too the man with blonde hair and says,"Just try to relax."

"Shut up." The other man snaps making the one next too her smile and look straight ahead.

The blonde leans over slightly holding out a packet of gum,"Calms the nerves and helps your ears from pop."

The nervous man grabs onto a piece and sticks it into his mouth as soon as the engine gets louder,making the three sit up taller. They were about too take off. The woman puts away the packet in her jacket,chewing on her own gum.

The blonde relaxs in her seat and looking in the corner of her eye she sees the one man at the end's eyes bug out when a noise was made by the plane. Also,noticing this the man with shaggy brown hair smiles,and the women has too cough so she doesn't laugh.

How does a grown man still afraid of planes? She asks herself in her head.

~*~

During the middle of the flight so far nothing wierd has happened yet the only thing that the women could hear beside the engine of the plane was the ones man humming 'Metallica'.

The closest man too her notices this too and asks stunned,"Your humming Metallica?"

"It calms me down." The man says,defending his man-card.

"Look,man,I know your nervous but you've got to stay focus."

The other man nods,"Ok."

"I mean,we got 30 minutes and counting to track this thing down or whoever its possessing,anyway,and do a full on exorcisim." His voice was a soft murmer,trying to keep from anyone hearing,but the woman heard.

"Yeah on a crowded plane. Like thats going to be easy."

"Just take it one step at a time,alright?"

"Now. Who is it possessing?" The brown haired man adds to his last statement.

"Well,"he swallows,"usually its  gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness. You know? A chink in the arm. So the Demon can worn through. Someone with a addiction or some sort of emotional distress."

"Well,this is Amandas first flight after the crash if I were her I would be pretty messed up."

The man nods,is what the blonde sees as she watchs them in the corner of her eyes,"Mhm."

One of the flight attendents walks by and stops when the man asks,"Excuse me. Are you Amanda?"

"No im not." The women shakes her head smileing.

"Oh. My mistake." The man closer to the aisle breaths out with a smile. When the women walks away he turns to look down the aisle to see the other flight attendent.

"Alright well thats got too be Amanda back there so,"he takes in a breath of air,"I'll go talk to her and,uh,read on her mental state." The blonde says looking back at the gentle giant.