2p China.Pt 1

'My Little Kitten

'My Little Kitten

 When you talk to other boys..I get angry.When you wear the color red and black..I'm 'happy'..I am much older than you but...I Love You that's what matters...Age is nothing to me.I want you to have all my babies and you will moan my name......if you don't i will make you and be rough and not sweet...It always depends how i feel...When i do that!....I'll be watching you....we well get married in a Traditional Chinese way 

Love Your Owner '

what did i just read....' You ask yourself...'Owner?Kitten!' what!......

You sigh and put the Necklace on and look in your planner for a few dollars to put under peoples desk....Not Zao....He is probably working with the Mafia gangs around here....

I Pull out 18 hundred dollar bills and put one on each desk and stop at Zao.....

I Huff and put 2 hundred dollar bill and walk to the teacher's desk and put 5 hundred dollar bills and he says

"Well! Thank you Y/N..I'm Mr. Jimin....Your last teacher was Mr. jungkook.. Am i correct?" 

You nod and say "Yes! Mr. Jungkook was a great teacher!." 

He nods and says"Yes he has told me lot's about you....I feel very bad for you since your...Parents....Past...."

  You get a straight face and say

"It's okay....I was in lament and melancholy....but i grew to get use to it.I live with my room mate,Gabriel"

  If your name is that change it to Esteban and if thats you name....Genji? IF THAT IS YOUR NAME THAN Jack!! if thats your NAME THAN DOVI! thats all !

He sighs and says "I understand but what made you want to join Music class? Out of all classes?" I smile and say "Music is very special..My mother use to sing to me and i can't feel angry or envy ...Music can help me processes the emotions!"

  He nods and says "That's true and class is about to start students will be arriving will you take your seat!"

  I nod and walk to my seat.....I sigh......Next to Zao...I sit down and get out my stack my music papers....I whisper my song lyrics

"Does it make you feel good to make me feel small?" "When you're pushing me down, does it make you feel tall?Pointing out my flaws cause you wanna erase them all Does it make you feel good to make me feel small?" 

"Betcha didn't think I knew what I was made of Thought I would lay down I wouldn't stand up Well listen up cause you got it all wrong This is your song, this is your song"

  Then i close my eyes and keep singing 

"I'm not a paper doll Can't make me what you want You just build me up and tear me down Enough's enough Go, leave me alone Cut me down but I won't fall I'm not a paper doll"  

"Did somebody make you feel invisible?Is it true hurt people hurt people?The way you hate and break It don't make no sense at all But you're not gonna make me feel invisible" 

"Betcha didn't think I knew what I was made of Thought I would lay down I wouldn't stand up Well listen up cause you got it all wrong This is your song, this is your song"

 "I'm not a paper doll Can't make me what you want You just build me up and tear me down Enough's enough Go, leave me alone Cut me down but I won't fall I'm not a paper doll I'm not a paper doll Can't make me what you want You just build me up and tear me down Enough's enough Go, leave me alone Cut me down but I won't fall"

 "Oh, you'd love if you crumble me up In the palm of your hands Well, I bet that sucks Cause now you know you can't"

 "Does it make you feel good to make me feel small?When you're pushing me down, does it make you feel tall?"

 "I'm not a paper doll Can't make me what you want You just build me up and tear me down Enough's enough Go, leave me alone Cut me down but I won't fall I'm not a paper doll I'm not a paper doll Can't make me what you want You just build me up and tear me down Enough's enough Go, leave me alone Cut me down but I won't fall" 

"I'm not a paper doll!" 

I sigh and look up to see Xao......

I Immediately look away and he looked at me with a cold glare and sat down.....

I Look back at my paper and start writing

'Buy roses'

 'put on fancy Stuff'

'Buy cake'

'Hand out invitations'

'Then just hope...."

'I can tell Xao is looking at it and i cough and look at my phone and start texting 

Gabriel'Y/N:Hey Gabe...''

G:Hello! Y/n What's up''

Y/N: Xao just looked at my check list! I'm scared and nervous !''

G:Which Check list?'

'Y/n: MY birthday List!!!'

'G:Oh no!!HIDE FAST'I grab the list and shove it into my folder and text back

" Y/N: DONE!! Anyway class is starting see you later Gaby!'

'G:See you later Y/N'I look back at Xao and he says

"Hey!" In his pissed off and angry voice

"H-Hello" I wave awkwardly and he says

"I Heard you singing?" I Blush and look down

"It was C-Cute....I don't like cute things but i can make an exception for you"

  I nod and say"Thank You?!"

  He nods and says"Go on a date with me!" ...

I look at him and look around and whisper

"Is this some kind of prank? Only Fuck boys ask me out and i'm pretty sure your not a fuck boy?" 

He looks at me Intensely "Not a prank,Not a Fuck boy" 

Then i sigh and say "Sure why not?" 

He nods and says "Hmmm.....Meet me at 10:00 at the blossom tree....I hear you like it" 

"I do like it! Thank you now i need to pay attention" 

He laughs and says

"But class is almost over...Your song and talking to me made time go faster than normal!" 

I Blush and get myself together and my thing together and get up and stretch....

My shirt went up exposing my stomach....

I Pull it down quickly and blush even more and say"I'm Soo Sorry you had to see that!!" He has a red face but coughs And stumbles on words 

"It's O-Good..It looked Ni-cute!" He waves bye and i walk out and a herd of students follows and i get winks from every guy....Why?

Xao POV

Wow....I just saw my Kitten's Stomach!...It was adorable!....He/She Blushes so easily.....She/He has a Beautiful voice...I can't wait for her/him to have my babies!...Also Moan my name!!.....And get married!....In a Traditional Chinese way!!....I Get to Pamper her for the rest of his/her Life!!...A lot of people are in the way of our love.....Not Gabriel though....There Basically siblings and i can't kill anyone she/he hold dear!..Our Kids will be so cute!...Maybe 2 kids....If we have to many....They will steal his/her love for themselves and he/she will forget about me!....That can't happen Ever!......I love my kitten so much!!.