Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Annie's POV

I wake wake up half happy and half sad. Because today is the first day of school. I love school but then I remember Hayden, Katie and their friends are going to be there.But my friends will also be there. For some odd reason all of us live super close the order goes like this...

Jojo                                           Carson
Hayden                                        Johnny
Mine                                             Kenzie
Jayden                                          Connor
Lexi                                               Brennan/ Katie
Arden                                            Sydney
Mia Liv                          |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(crosswalk)
(-school and Starbucks and the mall

I get get dressed and I eat breakfast and say goodbye and stuff like that. I walk to school with Caleb and Jayden. Caleb usually stands up for me which is one reason why I love him so much!Caleb isn't in my grade and he has a whole other groups of friends. Since school is only a like two minute walk we had time to go to Starbucks on the way since it's in the mall which is across the street from are school. Perfect right!At Starbucks I see Hayden in front of us great! He's alone and he turned back and it looks as though he was crying. As the nice person I am I got his attention and asked if he was okay.
A~Annie
H~Hayden
C~Caleb
J~Jayden

A: Hey Hayden?
H: What?
H:Oh look who it is the nerd
A: I was just going to ask if you were okay but if you can still bully me you must be better than ever.
H: It's none of your business anyways
A: I was just trying to be nice. It's something you should try sometime
J: oh burn
C: Look Hayden your up to order you should probably ask for some ice to heal your burn
H: Wth I'm not even next
H: I thought nerds were smart aren't you like your sister?
A: He is smart
J: way smarter
A: Than you will ever be
H: I'm really not in the mood to talk
C: why cause you can't think of a good burn?
H: Maybe it's because Nadia just broke up with me through text! And I was just about to break up with her! I'm the heartbreaker here not her!
A: finally you had a taste of your own medicine
H: can you please just LEAVE ME ALONE!

By the time that happened everyone at Starbucks was silent looking at us.Hayden ordered and left. We also ordered and headed to school. We got our schedules and our locker numbers.
A: what locker number do you have?
J: 26 hbu?
C: 77
A: ugh I have 128
J: what is your schedule?
A: it's...
1History
2Math
3Science
4social studies
5Art
6French
7English
8Gym
9Music
10health
What about you?
J: I have...
1Math
2History
3Science
4French
5Art
6Social studies
7Health
8Gym
9Music
10English
A: so we have 4 classes together!
J: that's way better than last year! We only had 1 together.
A: well I better get to my Locker and my class
J: Yeah me too
A: Bye Caleb
J: Bye Caleb
C: I just felt like such a third weal
We all laugh then go to our lockers. I was still smiling from goofy Caleb that I bumped into someone.
A: Oh my goodness I'm so so-
H: WHATCH IT YOU IDIOT I DROPED MY STUFF
A: What are you doing here?
H: Um at my locker what do you think!
A: What's you locker?
H: 129
A: Ugh I have 128 this will be a fun year
H: You think I want to be next to a nerd???
A: You think I want to be next to a jerk?
H: Lucky you your not next to one
A: Yeah I am remember I'm talking to you.
K~Katie
K: Well look who it is next to my locker!
A: Great I'm sandwiched between two JERKS!
K: Oh hey Hayden *says in a flirty voice*
H: Wth Katie
A: Katie you look like you just woke up with a lot of drool on your face😂
H: Or your like a dog when they see their favourite treat
K: Seeing You is my treat
H: getting away from you is mine
A: I better get going and get away from you romantic conversation😂
H: Wow the nerd is leaving probably to the library to meet her soulmate Mr Ransom our librarian😂
A: I'm shocked you know who that is have you ever been to the library?
H: No why?
A: Because he died 2 years ago and you were invited to his funeral
K: Only nerds know that because they were his only friends
*Bell rings*
They all head to there classes
I enter history and see Johnny, Hayden, Brennan, Carson, Connor, Katie, Liv, Mia, Sydney, Arden and a girl with red hair that I've  never see before. I could only see the back of her head and their was an empty seat next to her so, I decided to introduce myself so I went up to her.
U~Girl Annie hasn't seen before
A: hello my name is Annie, Mind if I sit with you?
U: No you can't actually
A: Oh okay well can I at least get your name.
U: Annie. Hello. You know me. Nerd. I thought you were a nerd and your supposed to be smart. I'm Nadia. Turner.
A: wow I'm so sorry
N~Nadia
N~You better be
Then finally our teacher walks in. He has brown hair blue eyes and a bit of a beard. He looks sort of friendly.
T~Teacher
T: Good morning class. So my name is Mr Nolan (I'm still going to call the teachers T because I'm going to forget them😂) I'm 32 and I teach Homeroom, History, Health, French and English.Your class is a pretty small class with 12 so let's get started.

Great this will be a fun year with all these people.

T~ first of all everyone line up at the wall for you sitting arrangements for the year and their is absolutely NO switching. Their is 6 Tables of two.

T~ I'm going to draw it out on the board so you can see

Annie|Hayden. Katie|Mia
Johnny|Carson Liv|Sydney
Connor|Brennan. Nadia|Arden

This is amazing!!!! I love Hayden! He's so nice. Notice the sarcasm. Ugh this is going to be a long year. "You will be assigned a project due In two weeks with a partner. The project is were you have to learn about each other's family history and it is a project you have to do out of school. You can ask questions or go on websites to find out about their history. You will then make a poster board and try to include pictures as well." Our teacher says. Great I'm with Hayden😕"Hey Lebaby" I decided to ignore Hayden he's just a bully anyways. "I said Lebaby" he repeats. "OKAY ANNIE LEBABY" He yells. "What Hayden Stupidrall?" I said in a very casual voice.

Hayden's POV
I need to stop bullying Annie I love her and this project won't get finished if I don't.

Words 1194