Second Chance Of Love

A/N

I just dreamed about this last May 1, 2012 maybe at 1:20 AM when I decided to sleep. It was a really cool dream so I thought of writing it down on my diary the next day. I woke-up at like 3:30 AM because my phone was buzzing-someone was calling. That's when my dream finished.

I really can't remember some parts of the conversation but I am 100% sure this is what happened and 100% sure of some lines said. 

Hope you'll love it.

comments and votes :3

copywright :3

-Styles29

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                Tonight, my mum is setting me up on a date­. I have no idea who.

               It was when my mum shouted out my name. I ran immediately, hair still undone but at least I got dressed already. She was at the door, ready to open it as soon as I arrive in front of it. I hurry tying up my hair with a black ponytail. Long bangs covering my face.

               I asked “Who are you setting me up with Ma?” She was just silent, giving me no clue who it was. So I took a peak out the door and saw him. My heart was beating a thousand times faster than normal.

                “Ma?! Why did you sit me up with him?! Remember what happened before? When I was still in elementary?”

                “I know. That’s why I choose him. I like him for you.” she said.

                “Ughhh!! This is daft!!”

                I went outside thinking “Why him? I can’t date this guy! What if I fall even deeper for him this    time?”

                He was standing on the driver’s side of the car. Bouquet on his arms with those big smile and big eyes and fluffy cheeks that I once fall in love with – together with his great attitude. I returned the smile - for sure he saw how sarcastic it was - and he handed me the flowers.

                I did not lean down to smell it in front of him because it’ll mean that I still have interest towards him. But sill, somehow, the smell of the flowers was oozing and it reached my nose. It was so fragrant. It’s like I’m in a place where there are flowers everywhere and the air was so nice and peaceful. Out of nowhere, hot blood rushed to my cheeks and I realized I was blushing. Trying to hide it, I said "let's go?” Then he put his right arm around my waist and led me to the shotgun seat. Making myself comfortable, I looked at my watch and thought to myself that this will be a long night. He opened the driver's side door and sat down. Turning on the engine of his Audi R8.

                He was wearing the same shade of pink of the shirt I love which he once owned along with a white, knee length shorts. Surprisingly, it matches my red blouse and black high waist skirt. I wonder if he got taller than me. I really did not notice a while ago.

                He tried to make a conversation but I always end up answering it briefly like my words are so expensive. I just don’t want to answer him with long sentences, afraid I would feel comfortable talking to him and maybe fall in love again.

                On the back of my mind, I was trying to hide everything, every emotion that I should feel right now. I’m in a car with him – in the shotgun seat, only two of us and just air between us two. If I will not control my feelings, I would burst into tears out of joy. I did not notice the car stopped since there was a lot going on my mind at the moment.