The Find

Zach began by knocking on doors but he knew that would not find anyone this way. 

The first door he walked in no one was in the room. The second door he found a cute dog that obviously lived in the house. The third door held what he looked for.

Hope was laying on the bed and Ian was hoovering over her. Hope instantly saw Zach and staired at him. Zach walked ove to the bed and shoved Ian clear across the room.

Hope began screaming at him instantly " ZACH WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"

Zach had no responce for her has he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Has they walked down the stairs she continued to scream he continued to ignore her. Ian was no where to be seen. 

He open the back of the van and set Hope in the van. Has he got in the front was the first time he had chosen to start listening to her.

" Zach can i have your shirt......." He turned to look at her and for the first time he actually looked at her and realized that she was indeed without a shirt. Without any more of a thought he took his shirt off and threw it at her. 

" What were you thinking Hope? You saw what he did to Beth. What makes you think he wouldn't do that to you?"

" Please just drive me home Zach, I don't need a lecture right now."

Zach looked at her in his rear view mirror he saw the panicked look in her face. On the way home he looked back about half way home an she was fast asleep in the back seat. 

They pulled into her drive way and she was still fast asleep. He scrambled around in the back seat looking for a shirt but the only shirt he had was on her. 

He scooped her up and rang the door bell to her house. Cher opened the front door and saw Zach without a shirt on and was instantly confused. 

" Zach what happened to my daughter?" Cher looked at him and talked to him in a very calm voice. 

" Not tonight ma'm I'll let her explain to you. Just let me put her to bed."

Cher opened the door and let him in. Zach slowly walked up the stairs not to wake her. He placed her in bed and pulled the blanket over her. Has he walked down stairs Cher was waiting for him. 

"Thank you Zach. You might never get a thank you from her but I will always be great full for how good you are to her."

Zach simple nodded and walked away scared of what would come in the morning.