That World of 0's and 1's

Mind.

Soul.

Heart.

Body.

Does this sound like it's going to be somethin' epic yet? Well sorry to let you down, this is just a story, not some adventure packed action story, just for my family to know the real reason I disappeared. It was back during December when it happened, and I can only pray that you will understand and believe me.

December~

I stretched halfway across the passengers seat trying to get some cellphone reception. I bit down on my lip as I felt the soft vibration of my phone finally receiving a text back from that one guy.

My conscious scolded me for getting my hopes up as I read the text that came through.

"I'm sorry, but I think of you as a sister..."

I didn't cry but I was let down because I liked him and after weeks of building up our friendship id gotten enough courage to admit my heart's feelings.

'It was smart of you not to put all of your emotions into him.' The voice of my conscious praised in the voice so different from mine. Its not like I'm a loner, well actually I am a little, but don't most people's conscious talk to them a lot?

I sighed and snapped my phone shut and tapped my foot slightly against the door, but soft enough so it wouldn't annoy my Mum.

I was partially alike to her yet not at the same time, I embraced my British side more then my Cuban blood line. With my Dad's family being English, British, Polish, Irish, and traces amounts of others I was more like that side. While on my Mom's side it was Cuban and rumor has it, part Chinese. Everybody jokes around I have all the Asain blood in the family considering I'm more asain then the average asain, according to my cousins anyways.

I pulled on my black tennis shoes and grabbed the black sweater I was 'borrowing' my older Nii-san and ran up to the outdoor mall outlet where my other two best friends were.

The girl had her long hair a little past her shoulders but was tied back with a dark blue tie and a turquoise one on her wrist with a Gir shirt from Invader Zim on and a blue jacket. She'd taken off her glasses and was cleaning them with the edge of her shirt. The boy was shorter then her and had no sweater but wore a Cool story bro shirt and was on his phone while holding the girl's rollerskates and his foot on a skateboard.

I had a pair of rollerskates in my hands as well as I ran up to them.

"Sorry, traffic and stuff." I tied up my brown hair as Ari pulled on her skates and put glasses back on. 

East—the boy—nodded, acknowledging my prescience. He was the one I had texted and one of the most lovable guys in our grade. My crush, yet he didn't like anybody... Anyways, I tried to be nice to him, "I can do a 360° better then you I bet."

He raised an eyebrow as I span around in a circle, "Bam! Bauss 360°!" I grinned as we all laughed.

"I agree, I can't compete to that level of skill." East confessed but kept the slight smile on his face.

After that we spent most of the day doing random stuff, talking about memes and youtube stars like PewDiePie, Nigahiga, Smosh, etc.

"No you see, the bros love PewDie, and Stephano, Mrs. Chair, Piggy, Mayo, Stephanie and some others are there to keep him company!" I looked out the window of the magnet driven trains as I overheard their conversation. Ari of course was the one speaking while East listened nodding and inputting information of his own along with it. Ari corrected him for a misfact and the trains doors opened and we got out and walked downtown.