Life and Death Decisions

Chapter 10

Stiles and I drove off after what happened with Scott. He abandoned us completely. His best friends he turned his back on us, the sad part is we knew it would happen if the truth came out but we had our hopes that we were wrong.

Stiles' jeep started to sputter and smoke rose from underneath the hood. "No." He sighs.

Smoke started coming into the cab and we started coughing our bloody objects sat between us. The smoke got worse and the headlights went off. During our coughing fit Stiles was able to pull the car over and turn it off. We climbed out slamming the doors behind us still coughing. I walk over to the front of the Jeep while Stiles went for his tools in the back. He set the tool box on the hood of the Jeep. He stared down at it for a moment, I could see the anger boil in his hazel eyes as he suddenly turns picks up the tool box and throws it with a grunt. It clatters when it hits the ground. He slams the hood shut forcefully.

"Stiles." I say softly to snap him out of his fit of rage. He goes to the passenger side where I just previously sat and grabs the wrench sitting there He looks down at it and turns to throw it.

"Stiles wait." I say.

He doesn't listen and chucks the wrench right into the windshield breaking it.

The anger and rage leaves him, he walks over back to the Jeep and sits down by it. I come over by him and crouch down in front of him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug. His anger and hurt showed through while I was too upset for mine to even pour out, it was just a numb feeling and one of us had to be the calm one. We couldn't fall apart when all we have now is each other.

=

We had to call Malia to come pick us up considering the Jeep died and we had to get it towed.

I clasped Stiles on the shoulder as he watched the Jeep get towed away, then climbed into Malia's car and he followed in suit.

As we drove I stayed quiet as did Stiles until Malia broke it. "Can they fix it?"

"There's not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing." Stiles answers dejected.

"Maybe you should try something other than duct tape." She suggests.

"It's got a bad alternator, you know, needs all new belts, transmission's going, the brake pads are basically metal on metal." Stiles explains while gesturing with his hands the shape of his brake pads.

"How come you let it get so bad?" She asks.

"There's been a few distractions, if you haven't noticed." Stiles replies.

"I notice. More than you think I do." She responds her voice sounding hurt.

I look down.

"I didn't mean it like that-" Stiles starts but is cut off.

"Am I taking you guys home?"

  "No, Sheriff station. We gotta talk to my dad."

X

HEY GUYS!!!! OH my God I am back! 

So I have one last chapter then I am finished with this book which means I will need a little help naming the new one so if you have any suggestions let me know. Okay so the next few seasons we will be seeing a LOT  of family drama between the Argents which Emily will be in the middle of and we will be seeing Derek sooner in my story than we did in the last season and soon we shall see what Emily plans to do with her future and we may even have a time jump. So let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggests. By the way HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ANYONE WHO WILL BE CELEBRATING IT

I love you all! Make smart choices!

Comment, Vote, Follow :)