Chapter Two-Raspberry Tea

Zayn’s P.O.V.

Niall took another swig of his beer and loudly slammed it back down against the coffee table. His eyes wandered to Victoria and he stared at her empty hands.

“Why aren’t you drinking Tori?” He questioned, his words already started sounding slightly slurred. “Here, have some of mine.” He reached for his drink, almost knocking it over, and stretched his arm out in her direction. Harry was gulping down the rest of his drink while Louis was out somewhere with Eleanor.

“Oh, no thanks Niall.” Vicki said politely. She was sitting up straight in a stiff position, I know how uncomfortable she felt around alcohol.

“Oh c’mon Tor!” He beckoned her, she shook her head once again and Niall frowned.

Would he just give it a rest?

“Well you’re missing out then!” Niall yelled and chugged down the rest of the bottle.

Danielle glanced over at Vicki from her comfortable position on Liam’s lap. “Tori, come to the kitchen with me?” She asked and Vicki’s face was flooded with relieve. Danielle is always pretty sensible when it comes to Vicki and I know she’s a good friend for Vicki. Danni’s one of the only ones who knows what Vicki’s past was like.

I know Victoria loved the boys like her brother’s but whenever the alcohol comes out she gets really nervous. I always try to keep my drinking to a minimal when I’m with her.

“Sure!” Vicki stood up, she kept patting her hands against her thighs anxious to get away from Niall. She always does that when she’s nervous.

“Bye babe!” Liam kissed Danielle’s forehead as she stood up, their hands stayed connected until the last second possible and they gave each other a look of true love as they disconnected.

Their love for each other was so pure it always made me smile, and feel a little bit of jealousy. I hope someday I find someone that loves me as much as Danielle loves Liam.

Danielle went and linked her arm with Vicki’s and they trotted of to Liam’s kitchen chatting cheerfully.

I shot the half-drunk Niall a glare as he and Harry tried to see who could chug down a bottle first. Liam shook his head disapprovingly and pulled out his phone, probably to tweet the fans or something.

I held my glare on Niall but he never noticed, he cheered loudly as he finished yet another drink beating Harry in their competition. He slammed the bottle down onto the coffee table again, next to half of a dozen other empty bottles.

“Dammit!” Harry, who was still had a third left of his drink, yelled and ended up spitting out all the contents of his mouth in the process.

Liam noticed Harry spit his drink all over himself and partly on the couch and stood up in anger. “Enough is enough boys! Either stop drinking for tonight or go back to your own flats and get some sleep!” He raged at the two boys who were now occupied with fits of laughter.

Neither seemed to notice as Liam stood their steaming with anger. Niall looked up at him for a second and smiled widely. “Oh hey Liam!”

Liam grabbed Niall’s arm and yanked him up from the couch and the same with Harry. He dragged them out of his flat and slammed the door behind them, silencing the giggles from the two boys and leaving me sitting here alone.

I looked at the mess of empty beer bottles they left and decided I should probably pick those up for Liam. I grabbed all the bottles and carefully walked to the kitchen making sure not to drop any.

Stepping through the archway into the kitchen I found Vicki and Danielle enjoying a nice chat over a cup of tea at the small table. I hid my smile as Vicki through her head back and roared with laughter. I caught Danielle’s eye and she smiled, we both tried not to crack up at her laughter.