It's Only The Beginning

"CRYSTAL".I heard my mom call me from downstairs.I was too faded from the Marijuana I smoked last night with my bff Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior."I'mma G I don't have to get up I'm going back to sleep"I yelled."Whatever Crystal" she said and went left out the door.

Once I heard the door close I jumped out the bed.I quickly called Roc and told him to meet me at the Weed Garden me and him owned.I quickly jumped in the shower.Oh wait I didn't tell you what I looked like how rude of me.Let me tell you.

Crystal

Eye Color:Dark Brown

Hair Color:Redish Brown

Race:Black,Indian,Mexican,Creole

Style: Tomboyish Girly

Anyways back to my story.So I quickly jumped in the shower.When I got out I did my hygiene things.Then, I wet my hair to make it curly.Then I put on my clothes I put on a black crop top some of overalls a snapback that read "Dirtbags" . I tied a plaid button up around my waist and threw on my Tims(cover).And I left.

I know what your think.What does your mom do?Well my mom is an accountant and right now she on a business trip.She left this morning. She isn't coming back till December and it April.Well I'm picking Roc up.

             -Car Ride-

Me and Roc are sitting here and singing alone listening to I Won by Future.

Now yo ass getting bigger and I know it's because of me. Then out of nowhere Roc say "Crystal I've fell in love with you and need you in my life,what do say wanna be my FOREVER"In my head I'm  saying I knew it yay yes but you tell him......."Nnn-YESSS YOU FOOL"then Roc start sing one of MB's songs to you.
Where you come from?You snuck up behind me.We've only just begun but I'm all and you got me.People got it a wrong when they say love is hopeless.Love is what you want.No distractions man I'm focused.Hands were meant-meant to be held.And lips were meant-meant for sweet kiss
  "Aww thx Roc,Ight we here get out the car. "