How Do I Know Who's Who?

When your new to the fandom, you may not remember who is who all the time. Here are some ways to help you catch on.

Niall

He's known as the Irish one. You can tell from his accent. Plus he's the only blonde, even though he is naturally brunette. His famous outfit is a red polo.

Louis

He's the loud one, always making jokes. He's almost always wearing stripes, red pants, and toms. His hair is dark brown and choppy. If you see someone lovin' on Harry, yeah, that's Louis.

Harry

The hair. He's the one with all the curls. He also wears blazers very often. He has a star tattoo on one of his arms.

Zayn

He is 1/4 Pakistani, so he is tanner than the others. You can always tell by his hair, it's black and always perfect. His famous outfit is varsity jackets.

Liam

Liam has changed a lot every year. In the X-Factor days, he had long straightened, light brown hair. Then he had sort of curly hair, a little like Harry's. Now he has shorter hair.

What about their voices?

It doesn't take long to be able to tell who is singing. Watch lyric videos on youtube with pictures of who is singing. That is how I learned whose voice was whose. Also watch live concert videos and music videos.