Chapter 10

~Previously~

"Here is your ring." she said. "I know, not your style." I said. "Well, there is only one way to find out." she took the ring out of my hand and slipped it on her finger. It took her a minute but she said, "Yeah, definitely not me." We bid each other a fair well, both hoping the best for the other and set off on our separate ways. I don't know how to explain it but I felt like I had a connection with her. I can't think about that though because I am about to marry Abigail.

Mysterious Pov

Don't worry, my love. Soon we will be together and the person who hurt you.... will pay dearly. It is too early for me to come rescue you, if your curse breaks before everyone's, I fear bad things would happen. For now, rest, my love. You shall be with your "Black Knight' soon enough, princess. I chuckled to myself at the thought of ever calling myself a 'Knight'. I am anything but a knight. For Tiffany, I would do anything, be anything she wanted/ needed me to be... no matter how much it kills me.

*Enchanted Forest*

Cinderella's Pov

I watched as my stepmother and two stepsisters prepared for the royal ball being held for the prince. Of course, I could never go, no matter how much my heart desired it. I was to stay at the house, cleaning. While sweeping the leaves off the road outside, I watched as their carriage left, whisking them away to the ball. Oh, how I wanted to be there. At the ball, dancing with the prince. But he would never love a commoner like me, who is basically a maid in her own house.

Suddenly I heard a voice say, "Don't fret, my dear. You will attend that ball." I turned around to see a fairy flying toward me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your fairy godmother and I am here at change your life." she said. "But my stepmother said I couldn't go. You forbade me to leave." I rushed out, as much as I wanted to go, I couldn't disobey my stepmother. "Your stepmother doesn't have this." she replied, as she pulled out a wand. "This wand has the power to take you to the ball, to your prince and to...." she was cut off as she exploded.

"What did you just do?" I stared at the scaly man in front of me, scared and enraged. He just ruined my chance to free myself from this prison. "I got what I wanted, there is no need to be frightened." I looked at him, utterly appalled. "I did you a favor, this wand is pure evil. All magic comes with a price, so why don't you return to your life." he said. "My life, is wretched." I stated.

"Then change it." he said. "You can't handle the magic this wand wills." he started to walk away but I rushed to in front of him. "Wait. I can handle it. I will give you anything you want, anything." "Anything?" he asked, sounding happy yet mischievous. "Yes, anything. Do you know how you use it..." I trailed off, not knowing his name. "Rumplestiltskin and yes, I do." "Then help me."

"If you do somehow handle the consequences, I want something special." he told me. "I have nothing." I told him sadly. "But you will. You will have more riches then you know." "I care nothing about riches, take it. Please just help me." I told him. "Now, we're talking." he smiled, creepily at me. He produced a contract out of thin air. "Don't worry, my needs are small. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line... Do we have a deal?" "Yes, of course." I quickly signed and in seconds of signing, her turned the rags I was wearing into a beautiful dress with glass slippers.

*In Storybrooke*

Henry's Pov

"Are you sure we should be out in the open?" I asked my mom, Emma, as she walked me to the school bus. "If you mom is upset by me walking you to the bus, then that's her problem." she said. "You're brave. That's good. We are going to need that for 'Operation Cobra'. We will also need code names." I told her. "Why don't you just call me 'Emma' for now." my mom told me. "Okay, well. I'll see you around, Emma." I put emphasis on her name before getting on the school bus.