The Visitor Center

*Bella's pov*

*8:12 am, the visitor center*

"Bella, look!" Ross said.

"I think this is our stop." I said smiling.

"That's your stop. Don't forget to visit the gift shop on your way home!" The car's speaker said.

"Seriously, that's messed up!" I said.

We were on the way out of the car when I started to feel bad.

"I-I don't feel so good..." I said.

"Bella? Bella are you okay!?" Ross said. That's was the only thing I've heard before I fainted.

*Ross's pov*

"Bella? Bella are you okay!? Bella!" I yelled.

"Riker what's wrong with her!?" I yelled at my brother.

"I-I don't know.. Maybe it's because of the bite..."

"Bite?" Celine asked.

"Yeah she's been bitten at thr jungle last night." Rocky explained her.

"Oh well oh about call her dad again? He's the park's paleogeneticist." She said.

"Oh good idea. Rydel call him!" Riker said and Rydel called Dr. Hartley.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Dr. Hartley. My name is Celine, and something is wrong with your daugther."

"Wrong? What's happened?" He asked her.

"Bella is been bitten last night. I don't recognize the bite accroding to the imargency guide, but it's extremely toxic-" Celine started to say.

"Toxic? Is it red with black edges, about 21 centimeters wide?" Dr. Hartley asked.

"Yes it's sounds right-" Celine talked to him while we all carried Bella inside the visitor center.

"And what about her eyes? Are they pale with light green pupils, and suffering from nystagmus?" He asked while Riker checked her eyes and then nodded his head.

"Yes that's exactly it!" Celine said.

"Damn, you don't have a lot of time. She would go into a coma and she won't come back. Do you have any carfentanyl?" He asked.

"That would kill her! Do you really want that-" Celine disagreed.

"Trust me. You don't have too much time. Do you have a carfentanyl?" He asked again.

"Well I think there is some in the car..."

"Good. Go get it and then talk to me." He said and cut the call.

"Wow um... Ok guys I'm going to get this thing from the car." Celine said.

"Wait." Riker said. "If you see or hear anything, come back right away. Okay?"

"Okay." Celine said and smiled.

I was totally out of foucs because of Bella. I was so warried about her.

*Celine's pov*

I started to walk quietly and extremely carefuly out side of the visitor center. Step by step.

Then I heard the ground shaking noice again. Oh no. But I'm too close to the car.

I started to walk faster and go to the car. I opend the first-aid kit and took the carfentanyl. Then I came back fast to the visitor center.

I got inside and closed the door behind me. I layed on her and closed my eyes.

"Phew." I said.

"CELINE STAY RIGHT THERE!" I head Riker yelling from the higher floor and then I saw the huge dinosaur standing right infront of me.