Chapter 1. And Still They Talk ...

I sat down at Mystic Grill's bar stool, and I ordered a glass of whiskey. Until, Klaus was suddenly sitting next to me.

- " How is the baby girl doing? " Klaus asked , making that " Klaus " smirk of his.

- " I'm good. Hey I was just curious umm ... About that guy ... " I'm too curious, they talk about him a lot, and they say he's some kind of a serial killer. I had to ask.

- " What guy? " Klaus' smirk was gone, and from his eyebrows raising, I knew that he knows who I'm talking about.

- " That guy ... Forgot his name! What was it? Colin? Caleb? ... Something like that "

- " You mean Kol! My baby brother! What about him? " Klaus already knew who I was talking about from the start, but he just wanted to test me to see if I would talk about it or not.

- " I'm just curious about him. Can you please tell me more about him my Klausy? " had to act like I'm being sweet with Klaus, we are best friends, meaning we fight all the time! Just silly fights ... Kind of ...

- " Oh. Don't worry about him. He's nothing like any of us! "

- " What do you mean by that? " making me more curious Klaus?

- " He ... He ... He might be worse than me. But he's always alone, too left out. He has no friends! Not even us his brothers. He has nothing. But he's a serial killer, and at the moment, I have no idea where he is! He never tasted the true taste of love before, never. Why are you asking about him? " Klaus explained. Klaus looked like he was nervous while talking about Kol. At least I know his name, but I know half of his story. Because Klaus only said half of it, or maybe none of it! He just thinks that Kol might be none sense for some reason.

- " You guys talk about him all the time, and I'm too curious. Have you talked to him lately? "

- " Nope. Are you gonna drink that? " He said and pointed at my glass of whiskey that was still full and that I haven't even drank from.

- " No, you can have it " Okay, but why would he mention Kol as a serial killer? I know they could be wrong, Klaus' my best friend and I know exactly how his brain works. He just thinks people have no lives, but from the inside I know he's nothing like what he looks like.

At the Salvatore Boarding house. I sat down at the living room, and looked up at the ceiling. Wondering. Yes.

Just.

Wondering.

I mean I haven't seen or met this guy yet, but he's a serial killer? Klaus probably hates him a lot to say that about his brother Kol.

Klaus walks into the living room. He sits next to me.

- " Care for a drink, love? " Klaus smirked and got up to bring bourbon. Klaus just always comes in the wrong times.

- " You had my drink today at the grill, so why don't you have all the drinks that we have in our house? " Klaus was getting me mad. He's really is. He knows I want to know more, but he doesn't want to say anything. God knows what he may be hiding.

Klaus stops smirking and he makes that " I'm sorry , I understand " face. He sits down and he starts talking to me.

- " I get you. It's about Kol, right? If you're falling for him already without meeting him yet, then once you both meet, show him how much you love him and care about him, love. You're my lovely best friend! And I'm here and there for you when you need anything! You have my word ", he places his hand on my shoulder and hugs me while we he's sitting next to me.

The thing is, I'm not falling for him. It's just that ... they talk a lot about this guy. And It's driving me crazy, like seriously, what's about him?

- " Actually Klaus no. I'm not falling for him. I haven't even met him yet, or seen him. It's just that all of you talk a lot about him, you know like ... what's in him that pisses you all off? Or what's that amazing thing about that would make you all talk about him? For real Klaus "

- " Nothing. But alright, love " Klaus didn't know what to say. They are all hiding something for sure.

My dad Damon walks in, he's best friends with Klaus as well. Klaus walks to him and they hug. Oh really? There they go again ... And still they talk ...

- " What about that Kol? He's an idiot! " Damon smirks and says with humor in his voice. My dad always seemed like he doesn't know what he's talking about, but he REALLY does get everything.

- " Damon, your daughter Scarlett is falling for him. You know, Kol's too ... You know ... For her "

- " Really? Falling for him? " I thought to myself. " I'm not falling for anyone, I haven't even meet him yet, dad! " I yelled, I get so mad. I don't like how my dad's mind thinks. Neither Klaus'. But Klaus is my best friend you know, and Damon's my dad. He could be the best dad you would ever have, or the best dad that you would ever ask for.

To Be Continued ...

Until Next time , 7FAITHS ...

- Dana<3