Chapter 6:

Kyungsoo looked back at Jongin just to make sure that he wasn't looking. Kyungsoo removed his clothes. He peeked behind him and saw Jongin with his back still turned to him. Kyungsoo stepped into the water finding it just perfect. Kyungsoo then dipped his head in and resurfaced. He wiped his face and opened his eyes. Jongin was now in the water with him...naked. Kyungsoo almost died from the scene. Kyungsoo's foot touched the stone below and he stared at it for awhile to avoid Jongin's sexy gaze. "Feels nice, doesn't it?" Jongin smiles and runs a hand through his wet hair.

Kyungsoo returns the smile and floats farther into the middle of the pool, away from Jongin. Kyungsoo dove under water and picked up a shining stone. He brought it back to the surface and it stopped shining. He frowned and placed it back in the water which it lighted up again. "Only glows in water at night," Jongin said. Kyungsoo touched the stone, pulling it back up to the surface then back in the water. He dropped it back in the water, watching it hit the the rocks below. Kyungsoo felt tickles and shocks as strong hands wrap around him. Jongin pulled him to his chest. Kyungsoo stiffened as their naked bodies stuck together. Jongin kissed his neck, sucking softly.

"Jongin....I uhh," Kyungsoo tried to keep his eyes open. Kyungsoo didn't want Jongin to stop but he felt that it was too fast. His feelings for Jongin were real but something didn't feel right. Kyungsoo wiggled out of Jongin's arms and faced him. Jongin growled and pulled him close by the neck. Jongin's hand gripped a hand full of Kyungsoo's wet hair. "Jongin....let's," Kyungsoo said, regretting. He felt stupid. He liked the way Jongin touched him. He wanted him. But Kyungsoo wasn't ready to mate. He found himself suddenly timid. He can feel Jongin's penis hardening and it made him nervous. "Let's wait," Kyungsoo finished. "I can't wait." Jongin knows that Kyungsoo wants it too. Jongin has dreamed about this moment. He couldn't hold his hunger in any longer.

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin's lips so he didn't have to look Jongin in the eye. "Are you uhh immortal?" Kyungsoo asked, pulling back but Jongin pulls him back harder. Kyungsoo tried escaping again. "Wolves are not immortal but we do live longer than humans." Jongin grins, biting his lower lip. "Strange," Kyungsoo murmured. Kyungsoo attempted to move away from Jongin again. "So...how old are you?" Kyungsoo tried stepping away. Jongin grabs Kyungsoo with his wolf power and their noses touch. Kyungsoo tries to steady his breathing. "Do I have to use force?" Jongin whispered, touching Kyungsoo's lower lip. Something about Jongin's voice made Kyungsoo shut up. Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's nose then his eye lids gently. "Don't be scared," Jongin whispered. Kyungsoo shivered slightly. Jongin looked into Kyungsoo's eyes and kissed him softly. He sighed as their kiss grew deep and passionate. Kyungsoo's arms wrapped around Jongin, head tilting as Jongin entered deeper into his mouth. Jongin's hand slid down and touched Kyungsoo's aching penis. Kyungsoo whimpered like a child.

Jongin began to stroke him slow to fast making him moan like crazy. "Jongin....ahh Jongin," Kyungsoo repeated, eyes closed and head thrown back. Jongin sucked his nipple and bit his neck. Kyungsoo screamed with pleasure, heart pounding out of his chest. "Jongin," Kyungsoo begged. Kyungsoo felt something shoot out from his manhood. Jongin's hands traveled to his ass and lifted his legs up, around his waist. Jongin kissed Kyungsoo hard as he stepped out of the water. He set Kyungsoo down on the soft grass and flipped him on his stomach. Kyungsoo closed his eyes tight and grabbed the grass with his pale hands as Jongin touched his ass cheeks slowly. Jongin planted small kisses on Kyungsoo's back, moving down to his ass. Kyungsoo twitched as Jongin's tongue licked him. Kyungsoo let his quiet moans escape shamelessly.

Kyungsoo supported himself with his arms, forcing his ass up as Jongin gripped his penis, pulling him up. Jongin licked his fingers before sticking them in without a warning. Kyungsoo screamed from the pain. "Ahh! Jongin! It hurts," Kyungsoo cried silently. "Don't worry....you'll love it." Jongin stretched the whining Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo covered his moans, bitting his lower lip hard. Jongin took his fingers out and gropped Kyungsoo's penis slowly. "Shh," Jongin stabbed his penis into Kyungsoo's ass hole. Kyungsoo let his head drop, hitting the soft grass for comfort. "Ahh Jongin..."