Prologue

I clicked the top of the flask to open it with my finger and pour the scorching hot water on my left hand in front of me, scaring the people around me, even Mika, who was already brimming with tears.

Nothing matters anymore... All my dreams, passion, all the things I loved and had will never return to me... Ever again. It’ll never be the same...

“What if I can’t feel one of my hands? What if it’s useless?” They gasped in shock at my reaction. Neither of them knew what to do. The look on their faces had literally asked if I’m mad. I gave them a grim look.

Kyoya was the first one to snapped away from his shock and immediately went up to me to stop me, grabbing my left hand away from the water that had continued to pour on my hand and examined the distinct red swelling patch that had formed on it. I turned to look away from him. I didn’t want to see the same face that everyone had looked at me when they found out. Regret, shock, pity, guilt.

“If you have understood, then please leave. I hope you guys won’t pester me or the kids anymore.” I said coldly, snatching my hand back from the four-eye bastard. Deep down, somehow I felt a small sour tug at my chest but I ignored it. I knew, I knew very well that no one would want to associate themselves with someone like me. I was unwanted and this cruel fact would never change. 

.

.

.

A/N: OHSHC doesn't belong to me! ^_^

But my own characters do! so please don't plagarise me! i can be as evil as Kyoya-senpai! I've worked hard on the plot myself so I hope that none of these plagarism things would happen to me x/

Other then that, do enjoy the book! ;)

~Alessia Kyouya~