CHAPTER:27 || Stronger Together

~***~

~***~

APRIL 11, 1988 (LA, California, USA)

| MAE |

"Angelo..."

"Please stop! Don't run away like this!"

"I wasn't the one who ran away Eric! And hell I thank God every single second that he saved my life and gave me someone so precious."

"Please trust me. It was the biggest mistake I ever made—"

"Stay away from me. Don't you dare touch me!"

"Calm down. Please, just listen to me atleast."

"I trusted you, I waited for you for months and you left me for another girl. You... you hit me. So bad. You hurt me beyond words. Then suddenly after years you called me and that too, for threatening me."

"Please, trust me. I never—"

"Trust you? I will never ever trust you again, after how you treated me!"

"I never meant to hurt you. I was... I was drunk! And I never meant to threaten you. I just did that so you'll listen to me out of fear."

"Keep this shit with you. You destroyed my house. It was you."

"What?! Someone destroyed your house?! Angelo, I swear I did nothing. I didn't do anything!"

"Like I believe you."

"I love you."

"Don't you dare—"

"I really love you Angelo. I never stopped lo—"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"You're doing all of this because of that billionaire of yours, huh? He can never love you like I do. He'll throw you away after he'll be done with you. He is just using you!"

:

"Mae, I am so damn proud of you girl! But you should've kicked him in the balls instead of punching his ugly ass face." Alice said as I was burning with anger. How dare he talk about my Michael like that. No one can bullshit about us like this. I won't ever allow this.

My gaze landed on Michael and he was just sitting besides me completely blank, staring at the space in front. Just his grip on our intertwined fingers was dead tight. I placed my hand on his face making him look at me finally.

"No one. And I mean no one can ever love me like, Michael. No one can ever do what he has done for me. Alice, he made me complete. And I am more than sure that I never in my life can love anyone else other than him." I said gently caressing his face with my knuckles and a soft smile touched his perfect lips. Finally he smiled.