1D Watty Awards; The Gossip

Hiya!

So this is where I put interviews and other stuff. Its basically an insight to what goes on during 1D Watty Awards. I don't do serious stuff LOL, but sometimes I mix it in the question. I'll try to keep it fun. So every week I'll interview a famous fanfic writer then undiscovered gems. ALL IN ONE. How cool am I? ;)

And this week the famous fanfic writer I chose is...

*Drumroll*

@BooBearsCam ! ^.^

•Okay Start•

Q. Hello @BooBearsCam. Or Cam rather. Can I call you Cam?

Of course you can. Why wouldn't you? Well unless you wanted to call me Hortense. That's a cool name...but Cam will do.

Q. Haha, okay you can call me Yoda ;) So what do you think about the 1D warty awards?

I think that they are a spunky funky idea that will allow all the amazeball Directioner stud muffins of wattpad to show off their talent. Thumbs up to you for having that epiphany and for spelling watty wrong in your last question.

Q. Sorry about that. Spell check on phone is not very reliable. So, alot of people have been saying that your their biggest competition and that they want to back out because of you.

What do you have to say about that?

WHAT. I never heard that. Well I mean i'm flattered, but NO NO NO. Everyone who's entered should most definitely not back out. Why would you be scared of me? Please don't be, I'll give you virtual hugs and Rice Krispie Treats.

Q. I asked @sheXfanciesX, author of the 'I'll Stay Babe' the question: What would you like to say to Boo Bears Cam?

She answered with: I like HARD copy book.

PS. Can you write a book on when to use emoticons to avoid awkward situations? Kay thanks ;)

What do you think?

Ooh cool. But i don't really understand the question? Sorry I'm stupid. And exactly what does she mean by popular sayings? xx

(Imma repeat the question. Its meant to be dirty LOL)

Q.I asked xshexfanciesxhim what she would like to tell you

her: Hi! I like HARD copy books ;)

Ps. Can you write me a book on when how to use emoticons that avoid awkward situations?

OH OKAY EXCUSE ME FOR NOT TAKING IT THE SEXUAL WAY.

Haha why would you ask me how to be not awkward? I'm like the most awkward person I know. Seriously.

Q. How did you come up with the idea for IWWAY? Where you watching 16 and pregnant or something? Or maybe you were watching a Larry stylinson video? Spill.

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I GET ASED THIS IS JUST ASDFSADJKLKJHGXZ. Okay sorry haha...16 and preggerz? Ooh my mom used to work at MTV...well what happened was I kinda just thought it up in my head. The idea just came to me randomly. You know the bit where Niall sees Valerie and Luke in the grocery store? FIRST SCENE TO EVER TAKE PLACE IN IWWAY. And then I built a story around that scene, and came up with the first chapter and stuff, with more to come