|| Chapter 1: Death by Fairy Law ||

Music For this Chapter:

Seigi no Chikara - Extended
Shukumei - Extended
Past Story - Extended
Ultear = Time of Life - Extended

• * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * •
> Lucy's Point of View <

"JUST HOLD ON EVERYONE!!!" I yell as they all nodded. We were trying to defeat Acnologia, it was our last battle and Brandish is helping us. We were all using our magical powers. Fairy Sphere worked.

"I'm sorry guys but......" I said sadly as I was getting into a familiar stance. Erza was shock, I'll miss everyone. This is my last goodbye and my last moment of fighting and my last adventure.

"FAIRY LAW!!!!"

As I felt that my magic power was sap out, my lifespan was included. I am smiling even it was painful. I just endured it and I was screaming until. Acnologia was finally gone.

I just look at the sky, I fell down as I close my eyes and darkness takes over me. I even heard their screams.

"LUCY NOOOOOO!!!!"

"LUSSHEEEEEEE!!!!"

"LU-CHAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!"

"LUCY-SAAAMMMMAAAA!!!!"

> Erza's Point of View <

Lucy........Please don't go, please not this time. Natsu will be in pain. Natsu loves you lucy.....Please not now.

She was so pale. Her body was cold, lucy wad lifeless. And we see that the dragon slayers are back. But natsu sees me and lucy......died.

"Luce?" He called her nickname as he comes over and he shakes lucy. "Luce this is not a joke right? You are not dead right? Please answer me!!!" He began to cry as he hugged lucy closer and tighter as he was now crying loudly. We all looked at him with sadness. Wendy can't heal her and mostly chelia. It was time for her to die. No human can escape death.

"We will be having a funeral in the cathedral." Master announces as he left crying. I was now keeping her keys but it disappeared. She was now been taken care by some trustworthy people for the funeral.

I went to her apartment as it was so clean. Only to see a note on the table. I walke over it and read the note. But it was for us.

Dear Fairy Tail,

This is my last goodbye. My final battle, adventure and last moment of being with you guys. I hope you are happy. You have to move on and forget me. That is my last wish. It was already my time to die. Natsu, I always love you and I will never forget you forever. Erza, you are always my big sister. Fairy Tail, you are always my home and always in my heart.

I love you all and farewell.

Love,
Lucy Heartfilia

I kept it and tears spilled out. Sh*t this tears. It hurts, lucy was gone. The light of Fairy Tail is gone. We are now in the darkness. Lucy is gone, meaning the light of the guild is gone. Lucy, I hope you will come back someday.

> Lucy's Point of View <

"Lucy-sama...........wake up," A voice ringing in my head. I woke up in a bed and I see a man with red hair and red eyes. He was on a formal suit. I was looking around. Huh? Where am I right now?

"Um......" The guy started speaking. "If you're asking where you are right now, you're currently in the Heavenly realm. You are at the Holy White Palace." He adds as I was surprise. My keys?!!!!

"Here is your keys, I snatch them." He says as he hand me the keys. I keep them as he just gazed at me. "Forgive me Lucy-sama but I am Igneel." He says.....wait, he is Natsu's dragon in human form?!?!?!

"Do you remember Fairy Tail?" He asked. I don't remember them. I try to deeply think and I don't remember a thing. Ahh whatever. "I only know Mira, Gray and Natsu." I said as he was surprised but he grins at me. What now Igneel?

"Get dressed Lucy-sama, you will be crowned as the Holy Princess of this realm." Igneel says as I nodded and he leads me to a room and I was choosing a dress. But I summoned Virgo. She was now helping me for a dress. We found this dress.

( Note: The pic you will see is also her style )

"Wow!!!!" My eyes sparkled as I was amazed even Virgo

"Wow!!!!" My eyes sparkled as I was amazed even Virgo. "I like this one! I'll wear it!!!" As I was putting it on right now. But it took me a long time to wear it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Now lucy, your hair is ocean blue long and it is on your waist and a bit wavy but I style it according to what you want and your eyes are now green." Cancer said as I was happy that it was right, I let them go back as I was now ready. Igneel was there as he gestures me to follow him. We were walking on the hallways until we reach a large door.

"Lucy-sama....." He says as I look at him. "When the door opens walk slowly okay?" He advices as I nodded and he was gone. I was nervous, I hope I know someone in there. The door opened as I entered and they all bowed down in respect.

I was shock to see......Mother and Anna. I walk as mom put the crown in my head amd smiled at me.

"This is Lucky Lucy Heartfilia Celestiana!!! The holy princess of the Heavenly Realm!!!" All beings bowed down as they were repeating my name. I just smiled at them.

> Erza's Point of View <

"Lu-chan, I will miss you very much. I hope you won't forget me. I hope you're happy in where you are right now." Levy says as she was crying and Gajeel was comforting her. He was trying not to cry, because after what had he done to lucy.

Everyone gave warm and sad speech until it was natsu right now. He was in a black tux.

"Luce......" He starts to speak. "You know how much I loved you. Fairy Tail loves you, you are the light of the guild. I hope you come back. I really missed you Luce....." He cries as he walks away. As we just look at the grave. I hope she comes back. Saying 'Minna I'm back!!!' But I don't think it will happen.

• * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * •

I hope you like my chapter!!! I do not own anything that belongs to Hiro Mashima but I own those are not related to Fairy Tail!!!

~ Coleen_Liu_Park ~