Chapter 2: Hi I'm Skyler Jones

My name is Skyler Jones, and I grew up in San Francisco, California. I'm your average typical girl... Kind of geeky at times, but nothing out of the ordinary. My grades were fine, if you call Multiple C's and occasionally B's "Fine".

But sometimes I think I'm going through more than most people... Struggling with depression and a low self esteem. I honestly have no idea where it comes from... Personally, I blame school... All I ever do there is zone out, or fall asleep. there must be something wrong with the way my brain functions... I mean, everyone else seems to have no problem what so ever with staying alert in class.... But then there's me, having a BLAST in dream world... Mostly thinking about Alex.

Being only in The 7th grade and Alex in the 10th, I've decided not to tell my parents about my love life with him... They actually don't even know he exists... Is that bad?
But if you knew my dad, you would know why I don't tell him about my personal things.
He's strict, mean, and cruel... Don't worry, he hasn't hurt me or anything! But things can get pretty intense and scary when he's in his (what me and my brother Dustin call) his "Rage" mood.

My mom on the other hand, is nice and not as intimidating as my dad.. And I can trust her with almost everything... Except dating a 16 year old boy. I personally don't think it's that big of a deal... It's only a 3 year difference. But she would see it as if it was 30.