Chapter-10

*Makayla's Point Of View.*

I woke up, to the sound of Justin's heavenly voice. He was next to me, and singing "Favorite girl," to me. I battered my eyelashes, and woke up a bit more. He was looking at my ugly morning face. I slowly got up, but, Justin pulled me back down to the bed. 

"Don't i get a good morning kiss?" Justin asked.

"I have morning breath." I said,

"I Don't care, i want a kiss." Justin said patting his lips.

I was about to kiss him, but ran into the bathroom instead. He ran after me, and i started laughing. I locked the door, to make sure, when i'm showering, he doesn't sneak in. I turned on the shower, and hopped in, once it was warm. I let the water run down my body. After that, i got out, and brushed my teeth. No more bad morning breath, i unlocked the door, and pecked out. Justin was nowhere do be seen.

"Justin?!" I yelled.

I saw a note on the bed. It said;

"Your out the shower? Come and find me baby. -Justin x"

A finding game now? Ohh, I kept the note. Then there was another note, It said;

"Your closer now."

Hmm, I looked around, and saw another note outside. I ran to it, and it said;

"Turn around."

I turned around, and Justin was standing there. I ran over to him and hugged him. He was all ready to go to Ellen. We broke the hug and was standing there.

"Where's my kiss?" He said.

"Right here."

I kissed his pink lips. He kissed back. We broke the kiss, and grabbed each others hands and walked to his limo, and hopped in.

Just 2 hours, before all the world, finds out, about me and Justin.. Dating...