Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER

Dear You,

Yes, you!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for being here. If you're reading this letter, it means that you also read my first book Must Date The Playboy, the second book Must Hate The Playboy and finally reached the last book. I know it's a one hell of roller coaster ride. With so many emotions and heartaches, you almost feel their emotions. 

Maybe you're also one of those people who cried while reading it, or was pissed because of the cliffhangers and endings. You're also one whose ship I ruined before. You maybe team NARI, JARI or ZARI.

OR maybe you're one of those who hated me for not uploading regularly! 

I may have made you laugh so loud in the public or made you cry in front of your relatives. With whatever emotions you had while reading this Trilogy, thank you. It means that I've been so effective, right?

Now it all ends here. After this, one last chapter awaits. Thank you very much dear. Thank you for the 3 years that we had together. Thank you for not giving up and I'm so sorry for all the promises I said about updating regularly. You must think that I'm a big fat liar, huh!

Thank you for being with everyone from the beginning till the end. How Tori find love, her first heartache, her confusions and her selfless (yet irritating) decisions. How you watched Zach's transformation, from being a jerk to being the irresistible lover boy. Your love-hate-love relationship with James. How Chloe redeemed herself. How Sarah is like saying what you wanted to say to the people in the book. The day you learnt that Nate is really a fun and cool friend, and how River won your heart even just with few exposures.

This letter is not meant to make you cry or anything just like my other letters, okay!

This is a thank you letter for your patience and for your time. For all the love you give me. I will never have published the two books (soon to be three) if it's not for your undying support!

From my bottom of my heart, thank you my dear reader. I hope you enjoyed this journey.

Thank you for believing in me.

Until we meet again!

XOXO,

NOTJUSTARANDOMGIRL 

PS: THE SONG IN THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION IS DEDICATED TO YOU!

SONG TITLE: First Believe by Hoku

You're with me all along... and I will never forget.

FIND ME IN IG: imadsantos

FB Fanpage: notjustarandomgirl

icon lock

Show your support for Shorty ❤, and continue reading this story

by Shorty ❤
@notjustarandomgirl
(Must Date the Playboy Book 3) Despite attempts of being 'just a frie...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 28 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @notjustarandomgirl.