Famous // h.s

He sat on the sofa, looking at the interview woman. Her black hair resting at her shoulders, while she held a microphone in one hand, and in another some note cards. His palms grew wet, his eyebrows arched, as she looked at him. Her lips moved, but no words came out. He sat there, his face pale, frozen on what to say. He was speachless on his remarks, a few months back. Breaking up the supreme boy band, he once belong to. Harry looked down at his boots, his green eyes scanning the floor. The Cheshire lad, just smiled as he looked up at the woman, his teeth shinning; trying his best to impress his new label. He let out a laugh, his jaw jolting up and down,"Louis and I were just a fling. Nothing more, nothing less. It ment nothing to both of us, I promise you that."

He was forced to say it; he didn't want to. The break up between him and Louis, he claims, it was equivalent to being shot in the chest; and the permanent reminds all over his body was just another sore reminder. Forcing a smile onto his face, he couldn't look like he was broken in two; that wouldn't make money. Yes, it did hurt when the boys spilt, and it wasn't a very clean one either. It started with a series of fights, one after another, until it started to get bad. When it first started, it was little yelling fights that soon got cooled down. But after awhile, they started to throw things at each other; tables, chairs, glass bottles, anything to get their anger out.

That signature smirk soon became evident, as he became the Harry everyone soon to learn. The cocky bastard, that everyone also learned to hate. He pushed some of his curls out of his pale face, while his concentration was on the interview woman. Her brown eyes wide, behind her glasses. She was wondering if the rumors were true, and the only way she could find out, was with a little evidence. She flashed a girl onto the screen behind them. Her brown hair, with blonde highlights, and a sweet smiled resembled her. Pop-Star Aqua. Her blue eyes were some what bright in the photo, reminding Harry of Louis. The woman looked at Harry, and smirked,"Would you mind to clear up some of thw rumors, we are all trying to understand here? Are you and Pop-Star Aqua, a couple?" She confidently asked, as she leaned foward, along with the rest of the audience. Harry fake smiled, his dimples showing, and nodded.

He knew this was all for publicity and nothing more. Just a little show biz, even if that ment losing the love of his life. The older woman, just smiled, knowing she got the truth she wanted. Harry just sat back in his chair, as the cameras zoomed into his face. He waved, and winked,"Yeah we're a thing, and baby, if you're watching this, I'll see you at home, beautiful." Harry said, trying ever will in his body to try and understand what he just said. The audience smiled and awe'd and coo'd as they watched Harry speak. Harry waved at the camera, as Alice, the interviewer, looked at the camera,"Thank you for joining us Harry Styles, and after this commercial break, we'll be talking to X-Factor winners Alex and Sierra next!" The director yelled out 'five' as the camera crew took a break.

Harry got up from his seat, waving towards the crowd before he left the stage. He sighed, as his chiseled face became empty of all emotions. He ran a shaky hand through his chocolate brown curls. He couldn't believe any of this. It was all because of that one word.

Famous...

-

notes:

          hii! so, this is like on of the first ever straight fan fictions I'll try to complete. I've wrote before this account, and I sure hope, you all enjoyed this, because it was some tough shit in my opinion. Wow, isn't this chapter moving quickly? Anyways, don't be scared to vote, comment, or fan! :) I love you!

bangerz-styles