S I X

Grace's P.O.V

After I posted that, I walked to class. I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of this!

I got to class and went to my seat. "I am so sorry for what Lexi said" Joey immediately said when I sat down. 

"Why is everyone freaking out about it!? I wasn't even trying to take you away from her!" I said 

"Whenever someone makes her mad, she goes psycho and does everything she can to make their life a living hell. She can easily make someones reputation go down" He says.

 "Then why do you date her?" Grace asked.

"I've been thinking about breaking up with her. There is someone else, who I really like. She's different than everyone else, and I love that about her." He says. "Your coming to my house after school right?"  

Joey likes someone else!? 

"yea, of course!" I say.

When class ended I walked to Algebra.

"You look sexy today. Especially that ass " I hear from behind me. I turn back to see who said that. 

Ugh, it's Charles. I can't lie, he is really hot. LOOK AT THE JAWLINE ON THAT CHILD! OMFG

"What do you mean? I look sexy everyday " I said laughing at my own joke.

"Yea you do" Charles says.

 "Thanks for making that clear dumbass." I laughed and attempted to walk to class again, but got interrupted by Charles pushing me against a locker.

 "Ugh, what do you want Char" I asked.

 "You" He says and grabs my waist. I push him off and start walking again.  

"Hey, where do you think your going?" Charles asked and grabbed my arm. "To class so I can learn idiot. Isn't that what schools for?"  

"Oooooh fiesty aren't you" Charles raised an eyebrow.

"Can I go to class now? Your girl toys look like they're about the kill me" I laugh.  "Fine! Fine!" He laughs. "Wanna come to my house after school?" 

"Sorry I can't. I'm going to Joey's." I said. You could tell Charles was getting annoyed.

"Why are you always hanging out with Joey? I met you first" Charles says.

"I don't know. I guess because we get each other and he doesn't hit on me in the middle of the hallway." I laugh.

"Ugh, one day I'll tap that ass." He says and walks off.

Why does Charles have to be so annoying....

------After School

"Hey Grace Rose" Joey says and runs up to me.

"You know I don't like people calling me that Joseph" I laugh.

"Lets make a bet then. I won't call you Grace Rose if you don't call me Joseph" He says.

"Ok! And whoever looses, has to do an embarrassing dare, picked by the other person. Deal?" I said and chuckled.

"Deal"

"Cmon, I can drive you to my house" Joey says.

"Ugh, fine but I'm not staying at your house forever!" I say.

We got into his car and went to his house.

"Hey Grace, can I tell you something?" He ask while we stand at his front door.

"Yeah! You can tell me anything!" I say.

"I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with and I really need help catching her attention" He says.

"Oh... Um... Wh-who is i-it?" I asked on the verge of crying.

"Its a secret" Joey says while cutely laughing. 

"Ok... You should tell her how you feel and if she doesn't like you, then she's crazy!"  I say.

we walked into his house and into his room.

"I broke up with Lexi you know..." Joey said while jumping onto his bed. 

"That's nice I guess" I say while sarcastically laughing . (Can you even do that? lol)

"Why are you laughing" Joey laughed as he unlocked his house door.

"Because I don't deserve being this close to you. What is it about you, that makes it so hard to leave your side? All the girls want you and none of the guys want me...." I say.

"You know how many guys have told me they liked you." He said.

"Why didn't they ask me out then?" I ask.

"Because.... This thing that we have, yeah, we're a thing. It's so special and I never want it to end. I don't want a stupid fuckboy , that's not me, getting in the way of our relationship" He says.

"I want to be in a relationship with someone who really gets me.... You get me, right? I waited for the right person to come along, but I guess I'm done waiting, because you're here now" I smile.

"And I will never leave" He says while he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Nothing in my life was ever perfect until I met you. Now, every moment that I spend next to your side is perfection and my entire reason for existence! I love you Joseph Matthew Birlem..." I say and burry my face into his chest.

"I love you too Grace-Rose Emily Marie" He said and lifted my face up.

"I told you not to call me Grace Rose" I chuckled.

"And I told you not to call me Joseph" He raised an eyebrow.

"You lost the bet and now I have to give you an embarrassing dare" Joey says and chuckles.

"Ugh fine! Give me the worst dare ever" I say.

"I dare you, to be my girlfriend" He smirked.

I blush.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I say and jump into his arms.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend" He says.

"With you as my boyfriend, I couldn't possibly ask for more" I say.

Before I could say or process anything else, he pulled me close until we locked lips. At first it was small, but then it grew bigger and more intense. It was probably the most intense kiss I've ever experienced.

Without any thoughts or worries, he pulled me on top of him, wrapping my legs around his waist. His fingers slowly took of my jacket and shirt. He pulled off his shirt and started kissing me again.

He started from the top of my neck and went down to my collar bone. He kissed all around my collar bone and went back up to my neck. He sucked my neck and gave me a hickey.

He started to unzip his pants, but that's when I stopped him. "I'm not ready" I say hoping he won't be disappointed.

"Ok. When the time comes that you're ready tell me. I don't want to make you feel like you have to do anything if you don't want to and if anyone does that to you, I'll beat their ass" He said.