Prolouge

Cover by Dysfunctional

***

"Please don't this store is the only thing left in our family we can't sell It." a young woman cried.

The couple standing in front of her laughed and she cried and grabbed onto her husband.

"What do you think sweetheart" the woman asked the man.

He grabbed the girl and the husband screamed; attacking but one of the guards grabbed him. The man held the frightened girl in his arms. He pushed her hair back and looked at her rainbow eyes. All kinds of colors. He traced his fingers over her full, plush soft red lips. Tears ran down her face as she listened to her husband's yells. The man threaded his fingers through her blond hair that had faded colors in it. Suddenly his hand curled into a fist and yanked her head back to look at him.

"Is your hair real." he asked.

Shaking she nodded her head. The man and released her. She ran to her husband who was also released. The man looked at the woman and smiled sadistically.

"They are the perfect couple."

The woman nodded and one of the guards walked towards her with a briefcase and opened it. She reached in and took out a small stack of papers.

"If you want to keep this ugly shack then fine just have this returned and signed by the end of the week and we won't destroy the rest of your life." she smirked.

Putting the papers on a table the couple turned and left. Fearfully, the young lady and her husband picked up the papers. The girl cried her husband read it out. Still crying she signed the paper, hours later, leaving teardrops on it.

The next day when the couple came back they were smiling lovingly. They reviewed the papers then put them away. With a happy smile, in unison, the couple said.

"Welcome to the family"