Waking Up To The Desert..

Sand press against her body only to move away then whip back against her again by the dry wind. Tipped on to her right side the wind slashed at her back like needles being jammed in then out then again just to mock the soft pale skin that was turned turned a cherry red. Sand tangled in to her hair that wiped her face making it feel as if knifes were scraping at her soft flesh. Colony's of sand covers her unclothed body, a sand dust coats her body completely. Lips once covered with a coal pink gloss had been turned to a pail pink, her lips creaked with dry blood outlining them. The rims of her eye coated with sand.  Her body a dry sandy mess with the only real color being her dry blood.

With out warning her eyes flashed open pupils growing small adjusting to the deserts darkness. Hairs sticks up all over her body at the same moment her eyes open. The air is a bitter cold there's no smell to it just a frosted atmosphere. Her eyes take in the howling of the wind her head starts to pound at how loud it is. She swallows only chocking on sand. She moves slowly pushing herself up with her elbow just enough that shes leaning over the sandy floor. Her thick hair rolls of her shoulders down to her back only to blow in the wind they scrap at her back opening new cuts. Fresh blood inches down her back only becoming dry in seconds.Her coughing jerks her back up and down making the blood start to creak. She's to numb to even notice any of this. Her coughing stops pnly to be replace by beep breaths that try get some air. Her head lifts up looking around, her peer gray eyes seem so hallow. With a growl she lifts herself up. Her left arm crosses over her chest grading her right arm trying to cling on something real and alive. She puts her right foot first then her left and starts to shuffle slowly. Everything seems so unreal to her. She walks never pausing or looking back.

Her feet hit something solid. Head snapped up slowing coming back in to the real world. She sucks in a breath filling her lungs with dust. A horn blows into her ear drum. Her head thumped hard and her sight went black. Her head whipped to the left. All she could see was dull glowing lights. The horn came again this time sending her back. A growl ripped through her chest slipping from her lips. She could see the thing know it was a truck. Her eyes widen and tuned into a slight blue color. Her feet lifted off the grown her left hand coming down on the trucks hood  then pushing off the hood then landing on the trucks top. She grabbing onto the edge, the wind whipped at her face she sighed and closed her eyes slipping into a flash back.