The light at the end of the tunnel (2)

*Reacap*

*Clarks POV*

'This was it!' I thought as walked down the hall to the room to pick up number forty four which was Zoe Jane. I had practically jumped out of my chair causing it to almost fall over as number forty three had finished dancing. I opened the door and looked for her I found her looking down in a chair playing with her thumbs. "Zoe Jane." I called to her and she snapped up her head with a nervous smile spread across her perfect features. 'Wow I can't believe just the sight of her can make me feel this way' I thought as my stomach did a back flip and my heart started to hammer against my chest.

*End Of Recap*

Zoe Jane's POV

I could feel my chest pounding as I walked down the hall way not just from going up on stage, but from also performing in front of Clark. I felt him look at me "I have been dying to see you perform this whole time!" he said with an ecstatic smile across his flawless features. "I have been dying to get this over and done with this whole time!" I say back. "Aw come on your going to be flawless I bet you anything." He said with a smirk. "Okay and if I don't?" I say with a grin. I noticed that now that I was with him I didn't feel worried or nervous or scared and I could feel was pure happiness. I haven't felt this in so long it shocked me.

Which made my grin go wider if that was even possible. "I will be your servant for life." He stated mater-of-factly. "Oh... really I think that I would just mess up on purpose so that you could be." Then I blushed because I couldn't' believe I just flirted with a TEACHER!

"You better not because it wouldn't count!" he said with a sparkle in his eyes like he really wouldn't mind me doing that. "And if you do it flawlessly..." he said leaning closer to my ear and a shiver went down my spine of how close he was getting. Then he stopped and whispered You're mine." Then he leaned in a little more nibbled on my ear! Omg I felt like my knees would collapse in any second, but then I noticed we had arrived at our destination and it was my turn to audition. Talk about a huge distraction!!!

As i walked to the center of the stage after handing my music over to the sound guy I felt beads of sweat roll down my back. I don't know why this is happening to me NOW out of all times! "Okay Miss..." a lady with wavy dirty blonde hair said while looking over my resume. "Miss. Walker!" she looked shocked and I already knew why because of my father the musician who would live on forever. "Yes." i said to be polite. She shuck her head as if to clear the shuck away. "Um.. What will be the first song you will be performing to and what style?" she asked finally. "Zoe Jane the song my Father wrote for me before he- he Passed. And the style technique is lyrical." I said choking up a bit. "Alright." Said a balding man that look impatient 'great' I thought. Then Clark spoke "Are you Ready?" "I shuck my head not trusting my voice. "Okay start the music. Please."

As the music began I started counting the beats in my head I promenade* a round the stage until the drums started. Then matching them with my steps I started to move my arms slowly up and stood with my left side facing the judges on my tip toes on my right leg. And lifted my left on above my head and moved my arms down. I then lifted my hands back up and my leg was in front of my face so I grabbed my foot which was pointed straight up with my left hand and turned on my toes and the same motion so I was now facing the judges. I brought my right hand in between my leg and left hand which turned me again on my toes and did a needle*. It came effortlessly, but it took a lot of strength. Every time I dance I feel free and know no one can stop me and at this moment I wouldn't let no one or nothing stand in my way of expressing my passion and love for this song and my father.

I did slow turns on my toes and did a grand jeté* when the drums and guitar started to play strong. I controlled my movements in order to execute them and emotions fully. I did leg lifts and I could feel my emotions showing in my facial expressions. I didn't want to look directly at the judges because I started to feel my eyes water and I could feel that it wasn't just going to be tears running down my face. So I sniffed quietly. When I finished doing multiple pirouettes* I put my right leg back and my left hand went forward then I switched as I went into an Arabesque.

My eyes connected with Clarks and I couldn't read the expression on his face. It looked like he was trying to mask his emotions. I lifted my right leg in an extension and my hands were clasped behind my back with my right leg between them. I turned really fast and with all the strength in me with my feet pointed with my leg still up and did a Brisè*.

Then the song ended. I started to breathe in and out heavily I looked up and knew I had a tear streaked face. I stood up straight and I could believe what happened next. One at a time the judges stood clapping the first to stand was Clark and the last one was the crabby old man, but this time he looked like he couldn't believe what I just did he didn't have a smile on his face. But he did stand up and clap.

"Wow!" "That was out standing!" the judges said right after another. "Okay so what will you be doing next?" the lady with wavy hair asked as she wiped moister from her eyes. "I will be dancing to Seven Nation by the white stripes." I can tell the judges felt all the emotions I had while I was performing while they were watching. "Okay do you need a few minutes?" "No thank you." I said and then the music began.

I Pointe tendu* with my left leg and lift my left arm slowly and turn my head to the left and down I do this all at the same time. I also move my right hand to my hip and my right leg bends as I go into a fondu*. Then the drums come in at the same time as I kick up and extend my right leg as I turn and my right side of my body is now facing the judges. As my right foot touches the floor I put both of my hands in front of me to do a port de bras* I bring my left leg to second then I bring it behind me in to à la quatrième derrière* and turn so I am now facing the judges again. I then begin to do eight fouettés*.

Then I land with my leg behind me as the drums hit the symbols. I do a passé* then go into a penché*. As I bring my leg back down I do four sashay's and go into a russian jump and continue into a sissonne*. Then I do another Russian jump and do another sissonne and eight more fouettes. And end the same way I began but in descending order. I brought in my extended left leg and brought down my left arm and took my right one off of my hip as I straightened my right leg I heard them cheering again.

I have a huge grin on my face as do the judges and I am panting because of the workout I have just done. "Ah-May-Zing!" I hear a judge say. I see Clark shack his head in agreement and I don't quite understand why it looks like his eyes are watering, but I shrug it off as I walk down the steps of the stage and grab my cd.