Cat 3

You were standing front of the door and knocked. You were completely nervous. The door was opened by butler, who asked: ''Did m'lady come to the ball?'' You blushed a bit. ''Yes. I assume this is Trancy's estate?'' you asked politely. ''Yes m'lady.'' the butler said and gave you space to enter the manor. You passed him and noticed that he looked exactly same as Sebastian, but only with glasses and golden eyes. ''I'm Claude Faustus butler of Trancy's family.'' Claude introduced himself and bowed. ''My name is (y/f. n.).'' you said and curtisied. ''Such a lovely name for beautiful lady'' Claude said and took your hand to his and kissed your knuckles. You blushed even redder. ''Thank you.'' you said. ''Please follow to the hall. I assume my master will join you very soon.'' he said and walked to the hall while you followed him quietly. ''You are first guest here so you'll have to wait for a moment.'' Claude said and left the room.

~Sebastian's pov~

I knocked the front door while young master was being cuddled by Miss Elizabeth. ''AA! CIEL YOU ARE SO CUTE!'' she said and rubbed her cheek to young master's cheek. ''ELIZABETH!'' yelled Lady Midleford. ''I'm sorry Mom! But he's so cute!'' Miss Elizabeth said. ''Hmph'' Lady Midleford said. ''I assume you came to the ball'' said that annoying butler. ''Yes'' I said and bowed to each other. ''Please come in. There is one guest waiting.'' Claude Faustus said and directed us to the hall.

~Your pov~

You stood at the balcony and looked away. Suddenly you heard Sebastian's voice and with two another voices too. Wait was it three? You left the balcony and you saw a blond girl and dark navy blue haired boy dancing together. You looked left and you Sebastian looking at them. You walked back to balcony and stood there while rest of the guests came. You sighed and heard music starting. You entered to the hall and saw guests dancing. You took a drink and slowly drank it. Suddenly you saw Sebastian standing behind you. ''Excuse me but have we met? You happen to look familiar.'' he asked. Yeah, I'm the kitty who you punied two days you mentally answered. ''Actually no. I think you have mistaken me to someone else.'' you said and returned your drink. ''May I have this dance?'' he asked and offered you his hand. You took his hand and you walked to the dance floor. He grabbed from your waist and you from his shoulder. Then you started to waltz. ''Are you butler of Phantomhive's family?'' you asked. ''Yes, I am'' he said. ''Shouldn't you be with your master? I think he's looking at us.'' you said blushing and looked to his direction. ''Mind if I cut in?'' said Claude. Sebastian looked him angrily and let my hand go. ''I enjoyed our dance very much. I do hope you'll save one dance to me.'' Sebastian bowed to you and kissed your hand. ''You look beautiful m'lady tonight.'' he said and bowed little bit. ''Thank you'' you said and blushed. ''CLAUDE!'' yelled a blond boy. ''I do apologize. My master is calling me.'' he said and kissed your hand. You sighed and walked back to balcony. ''Why they are so nice to me? I just met them?'' you said and looked your hand. ''Is m'lady enjoying?'' said a voice. You turned around and saw Lord Ciel Phantomhive looking at you Sebastian by his side. ''Yes m'lord. It's my first time when I'm alone.'' you said and smiled.
''CIIIEEL!!'' called a happy voice. ''Oh no.'' he said and you were curious. ''Lady Elizabeth Midleford is my young master's wife.'' Sebastian explained and you looked at him. Oh so that's why they were dancing earlier together you thought. But you noticed a spider looking at you. That's disgusting! It looks like I'm being watched by someone you thought and looked Sebastian. ''Your dress is so CUTE!'' Elizabeth said suddenly and hugged thightly. ''Oh my. Miss Elizabeth calm down.'' Sebastian said and smiled. ''I'm sorry'' she said and let you go.

~Sebastian's pov~

I looked the lady who was almost choking on lady Elizabeth's hug. Poor lady. ''I'm sorry.'' she said and looked very sad. ''It's alright. Actually I must say that you look too beautiful! I love your dress.'' said (y/n) and smiled. Lady Elizabeth was more happier and young master was too. ''Elizabeth! Oh, there you are. How do you do lady (your l/n)? I'm Elizabeth's mother. I do apologize if she hurt you.'' said Lady Midleford. ''I'm fine. You have beautiful daughter. I was like her in my childhood.'' (y/n) said and smiled. Her aura reminded about cats. Could she really be that catwoman? I wondered and I looked at her. ''I knew your parents and I'm so sorry for your loss lady (your l/n).'' Lady Midleford said sadly. ''Thank you but without my butler Arthur I wouldn't be able to come to balls. My mother died when she and my father were going to a ball.'' (y/n) said and looked away. I looked her more closely and something got my attention. Is that a tail? I noticed and looked her face.

~Your pov~

You felt Sebastian's gaze on your face while you were looking to the sky and you felt your tail was coming out. Am I transforming? Mom help me! you begged for help. Sweetie just enjoy your ball. The one is standing in front of you. You will recognize him from his eyes. your mother said in your mind. ''M'lady is something wrong?'' asked Sebastian. ''I'm fine. I just have to go outside for a bit.'' you said and left from the mansion. You were standing in the garden. You sighed and placed your hand on forehead. Am I crazy? you thought. ''(Y/n)'' said a voice behind you. You jumped and saw Claude standing behind you. ''Oh it's you Claude. I had to come here to have some fresh air.'' you lied.

~Claude's pov~

I saw (y/n) lying to me but I didn't say anything to her. Was it me or that bloody crow demon? She's my mate not his!

~Sebastian's pov~

I ran to the garden and I saw that spider demon and (y/n) together. She was afraid but not me. I shall save you from him I promised and decided to look more the situation.

~Your pov~

''Come please inside. You are freazing.'' Claude said and took your hand. ''My young master would want to meet you.'' he said and bowed. ''Your master?'' you asked. ''Yes. I'm Claude's master.'' said blond haired boy. ''I'm count Alois Trancy head of my family.'' Alois said and kissed your hand. ''How do you do lord Trancy. I'm lady (your fullname).'' you said curtisied. He's annoying. Mom was my father really friends with this boy's father? you asked. Yes, but his father betrayed him. Do you wonder why he never came from the ball? she said sadly and started to cry. ''Excuse me but I have to go. My butler is starting to get worried about me.'' you said and left Claude and Alois their places.

~Claude's pov~

''I think you dealt her butler?'' Your Highness asked. ''Yes, Your Highness'' I bowed. ''Now Claude you can have her and I Ciel Phantomhive!'' he said happily and grabbed my tailcoat and hugged me. My eyes turned glowing pink thinking about my future mate.

~Your pov~

''Arhthur. Arthur!'' you called your butler. ''Oh MY GOD!'' you heard one lady's scream. ''Isn't that a butler? Who wouldn't kill him?'' said somebody and mumbling contiuned. ''Excuse me. EXCUSE ME!'' you yelled and pushed people aside. Arthur was lying on the ground and he had gold knives and forks on his chest. ''Oh no! ARTHUR!'' you screamed and took his head your lap. ''My dear butler!'' you cried and hugged him more and more.

~Sebastian's pov~

''Young master!'' I said. ''Isn't that lady (l/n)?'' he asked. ''Yes, unfortunately her butler has been killed.'' I said. We looked each other and ran to the front yard. Try to hold on (y/n)! I'm coming! I thought.