Mistakes Are Suppose To Happen (Pregnant with the Werewolf's Baby) Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm writing a new story. I hope you read it and comment and vote.

Chapter 1

I looked into the mirror that was hanging in my bedroom. The person staring back was dressed in dark skinny jeans and a blue Hollister sweatshirt with black flats. Her hair was midnight black and had the lightest blue eyes anyone probably have ever seen. She smiled but it was fake. Just like everything was around her.

"Tori are you ready yet" whispered my best friend Emma. She was waiting downstairs for me. We were going to a party in the woods with some people from school. It was more of a ending the school year type of thing.

I turned to the door and whispered back at her. "Yeah, I'm coming right now". I looked back at the mirror. I reapplied my lip gloss before turning off the light and walking into my room. I picked up my leather jacket, just in case and walked out of my room into the hallway. I passed my parents room and held my breath.

I passed their door and released the breath that I was holding. I smiled and ran down the stairs only to meet Emma by the banister.

"Hey Em" Emma has been my friend since I moved here in 8th grade. I lived in Michigan until my dad got a new job in California. So I packed up my old life and moved here.

She smiled and looked down at my outfit choice. She frowned when she saw my jeans. Emma has always had a sense of fashion. Instead of jeans she would rather dress in a shirt.

"Really Tori, jeans?" see told you. I grinned and nodded. Emma rolled her brown eyes and grabbed my hand. She opened the door and walked out with my dragging behind her.

"Emma can you let go of my arm?" I laughed she stopped and turned around.

"Tori I have been waiting for twenty minutes for you. I want to party now come on" She turned back around and ran with me I might add to her car. She had a black Porsche that her parents got her for her birthday last year.

I wasn't really jealous of her car, but everyone else was. I guess you can say that Emma was rich and could get anything. Most people who go to our school are rich.

"Emma do you really have to attract yourself with your car?" I raised my eyebrow. She started it up and looked at me with an evil smile.

"Tori would you rather take you piece of junk or my nice baby here?" I laughed. Emma was always joking about my car compared to hers. I had a 1969 black mustang. I guess you could say that I loved older cars. My parents offered to buy me a car like Em's but I refused and bought the car I have now.

When I didn't answer Emma said, "Thought so". I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as we drove out of the city. We drove out in the countryside. I always loved it out in the woods. It felt like you could be free and there was nothing for you to worry about.

Emma turned up the radio to All Time Low's " Poppin Champagne". She sang along softly while I looked out at the full moon shining down among the trees. I smiled and sang along with Emma.

___________________________________________________________

We stopped at the familiar pond. I got out and saw the flickering orange flames of the fire from a distance. I looked at Emma and she was smiling. I laughed and walked a little farther until I could here at some voices and some music playing in the background.

"Hey Tori over here" I heard someone yell my name. I turned into the trees and found Cameron. He was Emma's boyfriend and a good friend of mine. I smiled and grabbed Emma's arm. She was looking for him. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Hey Cam" he smiled, but didn't answer. He was too busy looking at Em. I laughed and walked past them. It's better to let them have their moment. I found the keg near some trees and helped myself to a cup. I sighed in content when I felt the burn in the back of my throat.