I'll Show That Alpha~~Story Summary Thus Far

At 16 years old, Hazel was rejected from her mate, Knox, who just joined her pack, the Light Moon pack, because he is suppose to be the next alpha. Hazels parents, Christine and Alex, told her that they were getting a divorce because Christine finally found her actual mate. Hazel ran away from her pack and accepted that she would probably not be allowed into any other packs but instead she was found in the forest by members on the Farkas pack and they accepted her into their pack.

Two years later Hazel has become a protector for the Farkas and just celebrated a one year anniversary with her boyfriend Archer.

The Light Moon pack was threatened by the Shadow Runners pack and so they reguested help from the Farkas pack. The Farkas sent their best protectors which included Hazel, Archer, Porter, John, and Kara. Once arrived, Hazel didn't want to talk to Knox but since he was the Alpha she was forced to but stayed away from personal topics.

Hazel catches up with friends and family. Her two best friends, Martie and Colby (mates) are getting married. Hazel's mother is pregnant with her mate Joshua.

Porter, Hazels friend and fellow protector, found out that his mate is Courtney, Hazel's enemy.

~~~~

This is pretty much an overview of what happened and I apologize for taking a year to get started up again on this story. School and social stuff took all my time and I forgot about the story but I'm ready to start writing again so yay :)