chapter 15

"Alright so the FBI will pick us up at the airport tomorrow and we are gonna be heading to Reno," Baron said filling me in on what was being said during the phone call he had.I nodded my head put my clothes away then I climbed into the other bed and turned away from him."Night"I said then went to get relaxed but Baron wasn't having that."Wanna talk about it or no?"he asked I sat up and looked over at him."It's not much to talk about,I have men coming after me to kill me,I have your life in danger for being with me,and I may never know what it is like to experiencing what that family downstairs or the couple is experiencing.Because I am going from town to town,city to city being chased"I said He came over to me and sat in front of me "I told you I will protect you and as far as my life in danger I knew what I was getting into the very minute I signed up to become what I am.and as far as the whole family and couple downstairs experience you will know what it's like"Baron said cupping my face in his hand and brushing back my hair."You can't promise or assure me that"I said looking at him."I am not gonna promise you it but I will make sure you do live to have all the experience you want." I looked down "I would like to experience it with you"I mumbled.He tilted my head up so I was looking at him "we will experience that,we just have to get through this like we have been"I nodded "I know"He looked at me then pulled me into his arms and held me there.I smiled and cuddled closer to him enjoying the feeling I get every time I am in his arms.It's the feeling of comfort and safety.Like no matter what I am ok even through all the things I am going through."Get some sleep we have and early flight to catch"Barons said breaking me out of thought.I  sighed and nodded my head then moved back to where I was previously and laid back down.I could feel Baron move on the bed and pull me into his arms once he was under the covers.I snuggled into the pillow and his arms and fell into a deep slumber.