Chapter-2

Brynn's P.O.V AWARDS

I'm frankly very scared for our place in the duet considering the factg this is my first competition with the ALDC.

FOR OUR GROUP DANCES SECOND PLACE 'CANDY APPLES' with Break down the wall. FIRST PLACE OVERALL 'ALDC' with BRIDESMAIDS.

FOR OUR SOLOS WE HAVE THIRD PLACE WITH NICAYA FROM CANDY APPLES Peace Dove. SECOND PLACE SEPERATED BY A PHISICAL POINT KALANI WITH Swan Solostice. FOR OUR FIRST PLACE OVERALL NIA WITH BYE Felicia.

Lastly with our duets SECOND PLACE MADDIE AND CHLOE WITH TITANIUM. FOR OUR FIRST PLACE OVERALL WINNER MACKENZIE AND BRYNN WITH MISSING YOU FROM 'ALDC'.

I'm so happy we won kenz texted me and told me to meet her in the bathroom. I didn't know what it was for but it was kinda weird it was the bathroom any way gtg. When I got there kenz said she had something to tell me. " hey Brynn its kinda weird but I knew the day you walked through that door brynn I..IIII.II LIKE YOU." kenzie said. "aww kenzie I love you too" I said Then we kissed then it turned into a make out session even though we're only 13. Then kenzie started to put her hand down my pants but I told her not here. I guess u could say she's the 'horny' one.

Kenzie's P.O.V

Yes that worked perfectly she likes me now when we get home I just have  to tell maddie now that's the hard part.

Maddie's P.O.V 

I'm thinking of telling chloe about my feelings for her because I just can't hold them in any longer. I texted her telling her to meet me in the dancers den. But before I even got the chance to tell her she just said. " I love you Madison Nicole Ziegler" I just kissed her and we stayed that wasy for about 30 secs.