A Mission For Deidara*Chapter 1*

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes he looks at the drops of water who hit the windows and the ground. Someone try to open the door, the boy with blonde hair turn his head to the door, he look too se who enter.. He saw someone with orange hair he get his hand on..he looks around…

-Deidara?-

-Yea un-The boy with blonde hair answer, the door hit the wall.. The boy with orange hair enter in the room, he looks at the blonde boy…

-I wait you in my office..

-Why we can’t talk here un?

-Because I want to talk with you there..I wait you…

The boy with orange hair he turn around and go in his office, Deidara look at the sky and he rise up, he walk till the office, he knock at the door..-Enter- the boy with blonde hair he open the door slowly, he enter in the office, he close the door.

-What do you want Pain?

-Deidara, I have a mission for you..

-A mission for me un?

-Yea..a mission..

-What mission un?

-Hm.. in this forest is a house, there is living someone, you need to kill this person..if someone will try to stop you kill him….To don’t exist survivors..do you understand?...

-Yea, but who is the person, un? And what she/he do that person?

-That person know where is our hiding place and that person is from Konoha..so you will kill it, I don’t want with more noise, I want to be quiet and to don’t know anybody who kill that person..

-Ok un…