4. Kinda Hot

"Hey..." Luke says.
"Don't give me that" I tell him. "I hope you know you've ruined my life. The only true friends I have in this world are currently mad at me because of your mistake! I outta--" I say while jumping at Luke and Damian holds me back. I know it's totally random but I can't help but feel a tingling sensation when Damian touches me. Before you ask, yes I know I am with Brad. But a boyfriend never stopped Katherine Pierce did it?
As of now the entire hallway is watching us. "Get lost" I say, and they scramble away in the hallway. I fix my clothes and calm myself before saying, "Luke you are going to march into the GIRLS bathroom and you are going to tell the T's  EVERYTHING that happened and that it was not my fault".
Luke says, "I still don't get why you call yourselves the T's. A bit elementary school isn't it?"
"I AM GOING TO KILL YOUU" I scream while charging at Luke.

Once again Damian pulls me back.
"Feisty one aren't ya" Luke says.
"Cmon leave the girl alone and get your ass in that bathroom" Damian says.
Ahhh my knight in shining armor. Anyway. Now it's just Damian and I left in the hallway. Late to class. And quiet. Damian scratches his head and says, "I've got to go, uh, to class before I get a detention slip", "Sure. Um I should go check on Luke anyway, so I guess I'll see ya later?" I ask. "Yea sure". We both go our separate ways.

When I enter the bathroom I see the T's slapping and hitting Luke, while kicking him repeatedly where the sun doesn't shine. The poor boys scrambling helplessly. I can't help but laugh. After a few seconds of enjoying the view I call off the T's and look at Luke just standing there with his jaw clenched before saying, "I have a feeling this won't be happening again".
I snap and walk away with my girls.

We got a detention slip and easily got out of that. Then we decided to go home and get some froyo.
We are sitting in my room eating froyo. We start talking about school. I tell them about the whole Luke squabble. Talia says "well he sure as heck deserves what he got".
"I don't know I feel kinda bad for him. Dont you think he's kinda hot?" Taylor Asks.
"Hot?!" "In what type of parallel universe? More like a needle in your side that won't come out." I say.
"What, don't tell me you like him" Talia says.
"No of course not. He's not my type" Taylor says.

All of a sudden we hear a loud gun shot and we start screaming and getting on the ground. We scramble around knocking down everything in my room scared out of our minds.
Then we hear louder laughter. I go to my window and look across to see a hysterical Luke on the floor. Laughing his heart out. Our windows are very close. I turn redder than a tomato that's been genetically modified, in anger.
He. Keeps. Laughing.

When he finally pulls himself together he says, "Oh my God. Whew. Calm down princesses it's just a video game" before laughing AGAIN. I start climbing my window seal ready to jump at him. Thankfully the T's pulled me down before I did something I'd regret. All I could do was scream. Scream and scream until I couldn't scream anymore. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SCARED YOU MADE US YOU DIRTY LITTLE UGGHHHHH! YOU RUINED MY ROOM AND COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A HEART ATTACK!"
I go on and on and on.
When I finished my screaming, Talia patted my back and led me to my bean bag to cool off.
Then her and Taylor walked over to the window crossing their hands and poking there hips in a warning kind of way.
Talia says, "Remember how we kicked your balls? Yea next time we won't be so kind."

Taylor says "yea remember how I said he was hot? Yea not so much", then they slam the window shut.
Luke doesn't seem to have even been listening. He just stares at me blankly. It makes me wanna kick his ass too.

My mom comes home later so happy. Like really happy.
The T's and I all say hi before I ask,
"So mom what's with the smileys?"
"Oh tiffy guess whattttt"
"What?" I ask excitedly.
"The Hemmings invited us over for dinner and they said you could even bring your friends!" "Since they're staying the night it's fine for them to go" my mom says bubbly.
I on the other hand looked the complete opposite.
"Mom no way! Uh uh! There's no way I'm going. Not now, not in a million years, not when I move out, not when I die. My dead body won't even be put into that house. Not one part" I say in a tone suggesting it was final.
Then my mom put her hands on her hips and stared down at me.

"What time's the dinner?" I ask tiredly.
"That's my girl. Ten minutes. Go get dressed ladies." My mom commands us.
We go up the steps and I slam myself on my bed when I enter my room, and scream into my pillow.
"This is not happening" I say.
"I'm afraid it is cupcake" Taylor says.
I let out a scream of frustration. "Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Then Talia picks up a pillow and tells me to punch it out.

When I fail miserably at punching, I do the second thing that calms me down. I started bedazzling things in my room. When I had calmed. I put on my long black leather pants, black top, black jeans jacket, and my pink feather puffy scarf. It has been well over ten minutes already but who cares. I put on pink pumps to match. I loaned the T's some clothes to wear to dinner. We did light makeup and we were on our way. I picked up moms store bought, "homemade" apple pie and walked out the door.

"Here we go" I say after taking a deep breath. We start walking to Luke's door.

When we get there we ring the bell and his father opens up. He looks just like Luke. I mean with the six pack and everything. Snap out of it. I shake his hand and hand him the pie before entering the house. We sit at the table and Luke still hasn't arrived. His father calls him then he starts coming down the steps.
Oh. My. GOD.
HE LOOKS STUNNING! Darn the bastard.

I can see Taylor and Talia sharing looks as he comes down the steps.
The stubborn boy decided to sit right next to me. So there we were. Shoulder to shoulder. About to start eating.

We were a few minutes into dinner and I decided I needed a break from Luke's constant tapping at me trying to get me to listen to him without his parents noticing. I said "may I be excused for a moment" before walking away.
I looked around the place trying to find a place to chill. I decided to just go into the kitchen and put my hands on the counter before letting out a long sigh.
Then I hear someone in the dining say they needed to check on something. A few seconds later. Luke is standing behind me.
In annoyance I say, "What do you want Luke?".

"Look I told my dad to invite you all for dinner" he said.
"And why in the hell would you do that? I can't stand you" I say.
He looks down for a moment before saying,
"I felt bad for how I scared you all earlier and I just wanted to apologize. Make amends." Luke says.
"Well it's a little too late for that don't you think?" I ask, before walking away from him and going back to finish the terrible evening.
When everyone was done eating, we said our goodbyes and went home.
The T's wondered what happened between me and Luke and all I said was I didn't want to talk about it. So we just prepared for bed. Right before going to sleep I got a text. It was from Brad. Looks like we're off again. Whatever. I turn out the lights and we all fall asleep.

A/N Hey... looks like I'm back 😅. I'm sorry I didn't post but I finally pushed myself to. I'm going to try to post a bunch of  chapters to make up for it. And with my schedule I figured a way to be able to post while keeping up is to just write short stories. So this is going to be a short story as well as all my others. Ok byee see u soon

Xoxo,
ur fav author