Chapter Eight :)

Chapter 8

Kenzie's P.O.V

It was just a normal night last night. Nothing special.  Just went to dinner,talked for awhile,and went to sleep. The boys have alot of interveiws today.  I was just lying in bed,waiting till my phone alarm went off.

I had changed my alarm to Nicki Minaj "Starships." Love that song!   Finally it went off. I turned over to Zayn. 

"Time to wake up" I said

"Yes..yess i know i heard your alarm" He said

I got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready. After i took a shower and everything I walked out to the kitchen. 

"Guys she is finally out!" Harry said

"What is that suposed to mean?" I asked.  "You have two bathrooms you know"

"Yea..Lou is in the other one..taking forever as always" Liam said.

Eventually everyone got ready. We headed to their first interveiw. Witch was on a Live Television. 

We arrived and the boys went backstage.  I sat backstage watching them on a telivison.

The show started and the host said" Today we are Interveiwing the Biggest Boyband In the World..One Direction!!"

All the girls started to scream!!   The interveiwer first started with the classic"So you started the Xfactor as solo artists" and then the "How do u cope with all this." 

Next a couple of fans asked some questions.  Witch included "Whats your favorite song."  "When are u next coming to Dublin"  They took alot of fan questions.

"So now the question every fan wants to know..wich of you are single" The interviewer asked

"Im single" Harry said

"Me too" Niall said

"I know Liam and Louis have girlfriends..But who's yours Zayn?" The interviwer asked

"Hold on one minunete" Zayn said.  Zayn came backstage grabed my arm and pulled me out there.

"This beautiful girl" Zayn said

"Hello" the interveiwer said to me

"Hi" I said

"Whats your name,love?"He asked.

"Kenzie" I said

The interviewer gestured me to sit down next to the boys.

"So how did you meet?" The man asked

"Well,she came backstage at one of our concerts,and we got to talking,and i guess you could say love at first sight" Zayn said

"So she is a fan" He asked

"Yea..i am" I said

"Well there you have it..girls..they will date fans" He said

"Umm..i dont think it matters if your a fan or not" Zayn said

"On another topic are you guys excited for your concert"

"Yea..majorly excited" Niall said

"Same"Zayn said

I looked at him and gave a little laugh.  Its because i was gonna sing with them.

The interveiw was finally over.  At the next couple ones we did the same thing.

At our last interveiw the interveiwer " So your official..why dont you kiss"

I was just like why would she ask this.  But me and Zayn looked at each other and smiled