These Signals Of Love [Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan]

Love. It's amazing sometimes. You find that perfect someone. You both confess you love each other. Everything is perfect. You think nothing in the world can go wrong. And nothing does go wrong. That's until that person lies to you. When that person lies to you, you feel like if your heart breaks. Like if you had your heart in a crystal ball and you gave it to them. They promise to take care of it and to love it. But just as you turn your back the person smashes the crystal ball to the floor. And your heart breaks with the crystal. You feel as if you can never love again. As if you can never trust again. So love. Yeah it can be amazing at times. But sometimes it can be horrible. Sometimes even deadly. In this circumstance, love was great. At first.

His name was Nathan. Nathan Calvert. He was everything to me. My world. He was perfect. Handsome, sweet, caring, he was a working man, and best of all, he loved me. And I loved him. The only flaw was that my friends didn't really like him. They said he was a prick and that he would end up hurting me. I guess I should've listened to them.

It all started in senior year in high school. I always used to hang out with the people they called "freaks" or "wierdos who don't belong." I was bullied, not to the extreme that I hated my life, but it really annoyed the crap out of me.

Nathan was a "jock." He was the school's football team captain. He was tall, had blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and was well built. All the girls wanted him. And I would be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about him from time to time.

He never noticed me though. That was until the summer party. One of the school cheerleaders was having a party at her house. She invited everyone. It was rumored that she just wanted to fuck Nathan. That that was the purpose of the party. I guess Nathan just ignored the rumors and went anyways.

I didn't want to go at first. But my friends dragged me with them. Johnny said it would be fun. We could crash the party and steal all the beer. So I went with it.

We arrived at the party with our other friends Phoenix and Fidelia. The other guys said they were too old for this. I guess they were right, they were three years older than us and were no longer in high school. We just sat and talked. We drank beer. We had a good time. Once we were drunk enough, we started dancing around. Well, trying to dance. Everyone else was dancing too, so they didn't seem to notice. I didn't dance though, I just sat there and watched them. I looked around and saw that Nathan was looking at me. We locked eyes for a moment. I looked down and blushed. I probably looked like a fool. I felt someone sit next to me and turned to see none other than Nathan Calvert. He looked at me and smiled. I shyly smiled back.

And thats how I met him. He was amazing, and surprisingly he was interested in me. Thats how things started off. We talked in school. We went out a couple of times. Until finally we became a couple. People were surprised. A lot of the popular kids hate me but I just ignored them. As long as I was with the one I loved I was happy.

My friends didn't like this either. They said he wasn't good for me. That he was a prick and things were gonna end up bad. But I didn't pay attention. I was in love, and nothing else made sense to me.

After a year of dating he popped the question. Would I marry him? Of course I said yes. He was the love of my life. He was amazing. 5 months later we got married. It was a civil marriage, not by the church. I had always wanted this. And my dreams came true. My dress was beautiful and everything was perfect. We lived a year in complete happiness. It was te second year of our marriage that everything changed.

I guess the honey moon phase just faded. He started getting impatient with me. It bothered me, but I wanted to save this marriage, so I tried my best to ignore it. Things got worse though. He started abusing me. Both sexually and physically. But he threatened to kill me and my friends if I said anything. And that's when everything went down the drain.

---------- 

So new story! Yay! It's my first Jimmy Sullivan story so I'm excited:) Please tell me how I'm doing and how I can improve! Oh and a Mexican actress Maite Perroni is Erica Cheval. Hope you enjoy! Comment, vote, fan, all the good stuff! You know the drill:D

P.S. I'll probably be updating the 1st chapter lates today or many tomorrow:D