Chapter 2

This day couldn't be any more fabulous...... I thought..!

We were enjoying like crazy chicks until I tripped over a rock or something and fell right into the lake.

      "Whoa....! crap.." ....

      "....(laughing)....."

     "It's not the time for swimming Eva...."    Carmen said, laughing.

      "Eva, you ok?", Melissa asked, atleast she cares, "Dont drown... Wait till superman arrives, he must be busy saving some other damsel in distress..." oh no Mel. Lynn couldn't even stop laughing. I tried hard to reach the surface, but I was going down. I heard voices call my name again. My friends.... "Eva grab my hand..." trying to help me. As i assumed , a strong, mascular yet gentle hand grabbed my arm. I wondered if all these were even hapening really or just another day dream, and then everything went blank.          

                      I opened my eyes to meet a pair of the same stuningly gorgeous blue eyes...  His lips were touching mine , as he breathed his breath into me, saving me...When his soft, pink lips parted from mine, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, as in movies.

         "Are you alright ?",  he said, his voice so gentle and manly at the same time. I never replied and i kept looking into his blue eyes, feeling myself drowning into those deep oceans. "Hey... Can you hear me?", he said as he shrugged my shoulders.

       "yeah.. I'm okay...", I said finally, "thanks.."My eyes, fixed to his.

       "Oh..",  he seemed relieved , "You better keep an eye on what's happening around when you are dancing like crazy !"  ,he said with a cute smile playing on pink lips.

     "Oh, Eva.." , Mel hugged me, "I'm so sorry.."

     "Thanks..."  , Carmen said, "But did you just jump out of nowhere ?", clearly amazed. No Carmen, you already have a boyfriend... He's mine.

    "No... Actually I fell from the sky", he laughed.

    "Yeah.. I can see that" , smiling, Carmen replied with her regular flirtacious gestures, "hot guys always fall from the sky"

                 I convinced the worried Mel and shocked Lynn that I was ok and that the dive was so much fun. And I stood up, gathered some confidence, walked right in between Carmen and ....... Uh, what was his name? Ok lets say, my hero... And said 'kiss me again', Oops, no!! I said, "uhm...", come on Eva... "thanks" . Oh his smile is killing me.! He held out his hand for me, "I'm Erick" and smiled.  "Eva.."I replied. Oh God, let my cheeks not tear up with my grin. We shook hands, stood smiling and Oh! Somebody is clearing their throat !!  "Oh yes... This is Melissa, Lynn and Carmen .."

"Hey..." he said, waving at them. And then looking at me , he scratched the back of his head , smiling , "Your soaking.... Um..... Do you want some dry clothes to change?" . He looked into my eyes, waiting for a reply. But I just stared. I mean, why would anyone ask such a question? May be, he is here for a picnic with his girlfriend and he is generous enough to lend her clothes for some stupid girl who fell for a guy who saved her life by kissing her.

  "Uh.... There might be some of my sister's old clothes in my tree house nearby...." , he said.

 "A tree house..?" . What? So he is here with his sister, I guess. "Yeah, sure.."I couldn't help smiling. Gesturing us to follow, he walked . He was tall and had a great body. I watched him as he lead us along the rocky path. His blue eyes glistening in the sunlight and his wet blond hair shining, he was so hot with such an amazing smile. He was simple, just a pair of worn out jeans and a black t shirt that showed off his abs.

 "Wow..! He's smoking hot!" , Lynn and Carmen giggled.  They knew I fell for him, but i tried to brush it off. "Come on girls.... " , I said,  "He just helped, and yeah he's looking good, so what?"

 "Yeah..He just helped, nothing else..", Mel joined them. 'yeah he's so sexy' i thought to myself, pretending to ignore what they said.

              And there it was, a nice big tree house.... Really big.  With two rooms , a table , bbq grill , and some pictures. Those must be his family pictures. They were nice. The girls sat down and relaxed, while he showed me a few clothes which almost fits me. So seems like Erick used to come here often with his parents and sister for picnics. And now that his sister is married, he comes here sometimes to relax. After a few cakes and cookies and some juice with a few lols we decided to leave. We really had agreat time with Erick. Or atleast I did......

      "Hope I didn't spoil your day"  , he said.

    "Of course not. You actually saved it" ,  I smiled.Girls asked me to get his number, but I was too timid for that. We said goodbye and walked towards our car. Anyway, he knew our college and we knew his' , so I hoped to see him again. May be surprise him at his college. What if he had forgotten me already? Yeah why would he remember me anyways. One half of my mind wanted to go get his number and the other half wanted to just move on. As i reached the car, he called out,

 "Eva..." 

I turned around, hoping for him to ask my number. I tried my best not to drown into his deep blue eyes and fall for his beautiful smile.

"I almost forgot !"

"What is it ?"

"Happy Birthday !!!"

"Oh , Thanks...!"

                   I smiled and got into the car. What? Happy Birthday? Okay What else should I expect. Mel interuppted me , "Happy what ??" , yeah you heard that, I thought. She continued ,   "Seriously? You liked him, you should have got his number.." ,and they all agreed. No, Its just me. I guess a CPR has nothing that prompts us for a date..... I closed my eyes and tried to sleep on Carmen's lap as she gently ran her fingers through my straight silky blond hair.....