Chapter 11~ Hanging out with Linda

Me and Linda are going to the carnival, on backlash street. We walked to the gate where you buy your ticket and waited in little line. People were coming in and out. We got up to the stand and I saw a person I recognized. It was Drake.

He had on a blue t-shirt that said 'Dandard County Fair' his hair was ruffled making him so sexy. He smiled a real smile as he saw me.

"your here for the fair?" he asked me.

"yes can we have our tickets?" I said waving ten bucks in my hands.

"for you it's free here's your tickets." he said handing over two tickets.

"thanks drake."

"no problem."

Me and Linda walked into the carnival. I saw so many rides and so many venders trying to sell things. I nudged Linda and pointed to a really big ride that said

'the slayer'

It seemed scary and Linda nodded. We walked over to the short line. I guess not alot of people come here in a Thursday. We walked in as the next ride opened up. I sat in the seat and strapped myself in. The room was really dark.

The ride shuddered and made it's way forward. We went pitch black, as nobody knew what was going to happen. We flew down.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh!" me and Linda screeched in unison.

We flew through the darkness blind as a bat. The car sped faster as it went up and sown hills. The out of nowhere a spotlight came on and there was a skeleton pushing forward. Everyone screeched. And we heard a waterfall in the distance.

Everyone sat waiting for the next scare but instead the ride stopped. And we jerked forward to where we started and got out. That ride was so fun me and Linda ran out the ride. We giggled and ran to a vender. We both ordered a hot dog and a pop.

We went to a table and ate our hot dogs and drink our pop. Me and Linda walked over to a big trash can, and threw our trash away. we giggled and hugged eachother.

"this was really fun!"

"I know Linda."

"too bad I have to go."

"yeah we'll do this some other time."

"yes we have to!"

"okay."

We both ran back to our cars and pulled out the parking lot.

~

Okay sorry it's short but my iPod is abou to die and I will lose my work so sorry and thanks for reading!