BeRRy LoVeR

W.N: Hey Readers this is the very 1st chapter in my very 1st story,  I know it's short but it's just because I’m having my exams, I promise I will do my best to make the upcoming chapters longer.

Hope you like it... ENJOY!!

 P.s: Please comment and tell me what you think.

N*T  ^_^

**************************

The wind Blasted through my room’s window and  crashed the window  to the wall, while the wind sent chills all over my body and flipped the pages of  the book  I was reading in my cozy bed, I sprang up quickly to close it.

 “Narina, come down here” my mom called with her usual bossy tone. I ran downstairs to avoid all the shouting that I would get if I didn’t do what she said.

 “Yes mum?” I replied when she was in sight, she pointed at the door with an annoyed look on her face. I opened it quickly knowing what it means.

 “Am I late?” Mark said as he made his way inside and was already racing his way up stairs.

 “Just in time for dinner actually” I said running towards the stairs.

“I WON…again” he said panting as he crashed on my bed.

 “Hey… not fair you were already ahead of me” I managed to say between my breath.

 “Do we have to go over this every time? You always say that” he said smirking at me.

 “FYI…You don’t ALWAYS win, but let’s just drop it.

 “What did you want to tell me the other day?” I said as I crashed on the bed next to him.

He sat up right and sighed.

I kept my eyes on him waiting for him to talk; now I was worried!!

 “What’s wrong?” I asked quickly.

After some moments of killing silence he finally whispered “Jasmine and I broke up” he kept his eyes glued to the floor, probably to avoid looking at me,

I held his chin up forcing him to look at me and saw the sadness and hurt in his eyes, I pulled him in a tight hug hoping to make him feel better.Mark and i have been freinds for so long and i just  can't stand to see him hurting.

“What? What happened?” I tried to hide my shock

“She said that our relationship is becoming complicated, because we don’t see each other much and…oh yeah and that we can still be friends” he said sarcastically.  

I felt both angry and sad, first because I always thought didn’t deserve him and because she actually dumped him with no ACTUAL reason.

His black eyes pierced at me suspiciously “What’s wrong? You look like your about to hit someone?” he asked sounding worried.

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts, “W...What? Nothing I’m fine, so what are going to do now?” I tried to change the subject before he makes a big deal out of it.

 He sighed again turning to look at my night stand “I don’t know…  I mean, what the hell is wrong with me? It’s like I’m scaring them away with a stick” he said sounding both angry and sad.

“There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, you are great” I said trying to comfort him

“You are just saying that to make me feel better…but if you really want to...” his face light up and a smirk spread on his face.

“Don’t say another word” I said putting my hand in front of his face.

I got up and headed towards the door.

“Hey, where are you going?” he said sounding totally lost.

I turned to look at him

 “Well the blueberry pancakes won’t make them selves, are they?” I said smirking at him.

“And that’s why I love you” he said running towards me and pecking me on the cheek.

“Aha, you finally admit it Mr. Berry lover” I teased sticking my tongs out in his face, before racing downstairs to the kitchen.

I was done with the pancakes in 30 minutes, mark just watched and didn’t even bother to offer any help since he is not a working kind of person.

We both crashed in the living room on green couch or as we call it “The chilling zone”.

“Can you change the channel, you already watched this movie a thousand times before” Mark whined

“A walk to remember, is not just a movie, but I will do whatever it takes to make you shut up” I said irritated from all his whining and started flipping through the channels.

“Hey Narina” he said apparently waiting for me to answer.

I just turned to look at him was too tired to talk.

“Do you think I still have a chance….With Jasmine?” he sounded to close to desperate now.

“Mark, I honestly don’t know what to say except that you really are an amazing person and that it’s not your fault so please don’t beat your self up, and I promise I will do my best to help you….forget about her” I whispered the last words afraid of what it would make him feel.

He didn’t reply but, got closer and rested his head on my knees.

“Good night” I said pecking him on the fore head.

**************************************************