Chapter 5: Anger of the Goddess

Previously:

"ISHIADA SKYLIGHT OF FAIRY TAIL A VS SABERTOOTH'S FIRST RANK WIZARD SAINT ALICIA ANN SILVERWHITE!!!!"

- Alicia's PoV -

"Good luck alicia, you can do it."Rufus said. He always praise my skills so I taught him mine. I walk out in the field while talking.

"I will be the victorious, the sword and the wrath of the Gods, dancing to murder all sinners....."

I stopped as she just stared at me. She is smirking at me right now. She will never win in this match.

"Sabertooth is going down,"She says. Is this friendship? Maybe zeref was right but I don't care. But I smirk at her evilly.

"Don't be so confident dear,"I said kindly but deadly. She was smirking at the match starts as she was now running at me fast as she was about to deliver a swift kick. She is using her skills that I taught.

"Time magic: slow."I said as her speed had slowed down as she was shock. I kicked her stomach making her groan in pain as I smirked.

"I will be going soft on you but in the next 15 minutes, I'll be using my magic. For now I am gonna be using star speed magic."I said as I activate and run at her delivering punches, kicks at more as she was yelling in pain. Fairy Tail was shock at the moment.

"You made me angry Ishiada. But you deserve to die but I cannot do that. I'll just finish you quickly before it is a draw match."I said darkly and soon a black magic circle appeared as dark red aura flowed. I already became the goddess of darkness after Marianna, my sister suddenly betrayed us all and was kicked out of the realm to dwell in darkness.

'The god of underwold
Hear the call of your superior
For I need your power
Devils that dwell in darkness
Hear you master's call

Flames of darkness
King of darkness
Goddess of Darkness
And all of evil

Let me sap your souls
As I need your power!!!

Take over: Dark Flame Demon Form!!"

I was like the demon seilah. And I had tails and wings. I am scary as she had flinched. My eyes are so bloody red.

"You will regret this moment ishiada, I'll smash you into a pulp."I said evilly at started to attack her as she was now screaming loudly.

"DARK FLAMING SWORD!!!"

"DARK FLAME SLASH!!!"

"DARK SPIRALING FLAME!!!"

"DARK FLAME PHOENIX!!!"

"DARK FLAME BLAST!!!"

Until she was all battered up, with blood, wounds, bruises, deep wounds and cuts and injuries. The people had cheered and I return to my normal form as Sabertooth congratulate me and Fairy Tail glared at me.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!!"Natsu yelled as I smirk. I can control this nice dark side of me.

"Isn't it obvious? She betrayed the whole guild and all mages who left sabertooth and joined a guild and participates the games are punished for betrayal and treason."I replied and turn back to rest and watch them aid the girl. If that is how zeref wants and I'll show him how devilish and scary am I.

We returned to our inns and sabertooth wins the first day and those fairies are screwed. I am just showing this dark side of me after that threat of zeref made it true.

- Ishiada's PoV -

I woke up in a familiar ceiling and we see my friends worried and wendy and chelia healing me.

"W....wha...what...h....ha...happened?"I asked weakly as Erza stepped forward and pat my head.

"You lost the match and sabertooth wins, Alicia almost killed you but you got lucky that she stopped."She says. No.....I remember it, Alicia was so scary and evil.

"She was so angry at me, that form is very dangerous to mages but she was the only mage who successfully and safely cast the form."I said fearfully and they were shock.

"Yes.....that form is very dangerous, it is a demonic form that she had only successfully controlled it. The form of dark flame demon Sabina. She is a evil cruel demon of Tartarus, where all sinners and demons is their final destination."Porlyursica says as we all looked at her.

"How do you know this info?"Erza asks as we were deeply focusing at her waiting to talk.

"Because I was the adviser of Alicia since she was a kid."She replied, we all look at her shock. She was her adviser this whole time?

- Alicia's PoV -

"That was amazing Alicia, you really worthy of staying as a sabertooth. You made me amazed. I am proud of you." Master said as I said 'thank you' and bowed before going back to my place.

"Rufus, step forward,"He said as rufus did what master said as he bowed first before looking at him.

"That unison raid with alicia is perfect. You and alicia have become stronger and had improved than I expected."He says complimenting rufus and me.

"Yes master, it is because of you and sabertooth. When I joined sabertooth I realized that I should not be crying and too emotional. That makes you a weak. But if you don't cry and be strong and fierce towards others." Rufus said as master smirk as he gestures us all to go back in our designated rooms.

I walk in the hallways seeing zeref watching me with a smile in his face but evil and anger is behind it so I glared at him.

"Are you okay Miss Alicia? You seem to be a bit off and angry."Rufus said as he stop walking. I fixed my gaze at him with calm expression as I shook my head.

"Nah, maybe I am just a bit stress since this games are active. That I made Fairy Tail as our sworn enemy." I said and headed to my room to sleep for the tomorrow.