4

Ratchet's POV

After the dissolving prototype made a confusing retreat we wasted no time in transforming and speeding off to where Optimus, Melody, and the humans were. We watched as a huge ship flew off towards the city. No Optimus but I saw and angry Cade slamming his fist into the dirt and a disappointed looking Shane.

"What happened?" Ironhide quickly caught up with me. The others lagging behind.

"They took her. They took my little girl."

Confused I asked, "Who's 'they?'"

"Some tall, grey robot." My attention turned to Shane who walked up. "Optimus was fighting the KSI bot when another robot came up and shot him. The remake left and the robot took Optimus, Tessa, and Melody."

"Lockdown." Was my dark reply. That fragger has Melody. We need to save her and Optimus.

"Look, we don't have time for this!" Cade was now stable and pissed. The others finally pulled up and he stormed over to Bee. Pointing to the retreating spaceship he ordered us, "Follow that ship. We're getting my little girl back."

"And Optimus." Shane joined him.

"And Melody." I mumbled. Ironhide heard and rumbled fiercely in agreement. We quickly sped after Lockdown's ship as Cade yells at Bee to hurry. (Like bitch chill the fuck out) Once we got close enough I transformed and grabbed onto his ship in one swift motion. I heard a thud beside me and saw Ironhide. We nodded to each other and climbed up. Once at the top we looked down to see the others following and decided to wait.

"We'll get her back Ratch." Hide comforted me.

Soon the others came. The two humans had a moment and we went in. "We're behind enemy lines now. Lockdown's ship has booby-traps! Eyes open!"

"Beware of his bone-grinders, brain-blinders, flesh-stealers, chromosomal-inverters, catatonic slugs, black hold trapdoors, and of course, radiation."

"We must be quick. We have the element of surprise. Let's try to use violence as our last resort." Then slime covered tentacles shot out at Drift and he was quick to kill them.

"Get it!"

"I'll kill you! Kill you!"

"Ew, I hate those things."

"It's not alive anymore."

"Well we looked, they're not here, let's go."

"What?" Cade turned to look at Crosshairs. "Hey, I'm not going anywhere without Tessa."

"I'm unclear, what's in it for me?" He roughly pokes Cade and Hound starts to walk over.

"What's in it for you?!"

Hound points a cannon at Crosshairs. Ironhide doing the same. "Easy, let's use words." Both weapon specialists shove their cannons into Crosshairs face more.

"What's in it for you is that we don't kill ya. We're getting the boss back-"

"And Melody. Copy?" Hide adds.

"Melody?" Everyone else but the humans looked shocked at the news. "Well then," Crosshairs looks around. "We'll need to sabotage something."

"Better hurry; because Dark Matter Drives are preparing to take off."

"Oh wonderful."

"I give us ten minutes."

One of the humans started freaking out causing me to growl in annoyance. I need my Melody back. "Humans, search the cell blocks." One of them says something about wasting time, furthering my anger. "We'll find the center core."