After Forever

AFTER FOREVER                              

                           ‘Memories, will overcome a terrifying turn.’ 

Prologue: 

‘Death is peaceful…’ 

‘Easy…’

‘Life is hard, and it’s just the beginning.’ 

I always considered to myself, to remember everything about my past life, my childhood with my parents; but it’s all empty words. Because everyone is always in the lead, protecting me, and I watch them from the background. Why is that?  Each of them struggles saving my neck, trying to sacrifice their lives for me. No matter what they were always there protecting me. And Marko, he did more than just trying to save me today - he proved it, he proved that he could be the best Guardian I’ll always have. I haven’t known him from the very start but he’d put his life on the line for me.  And Edward - Edward has also been there for me as my partner, and most of all as my best friend. I never believed in vampires until the very first day I was attacked by one, and when Edward bit me for the very first time on that same night. It feels like there’s more connection between Edward and myself, something that I need to know that no one is telling me. But what? Who is Edward to me?