The deception of Witchcraft

I am hurting after years of taking care of my children and trusting people. Someone believed that I hurt my children. I have struggled for years, I had them because of a situation, I don’t know about. I just remember telling my dad that I love their father then we got married not long after that. I was 24 years old , I wasn’t in any position on my own to decided  who I was going to married without parental involvement. But anyway, I got married and I still don’t know whose decision that was for me to get married. It was strange, I hardly had any advice, much less knew exactly what was happening. I seem to have gotten myself involved with someone that was involed in a mess. Well, not a surprise to me because about  14 years, later I knew I wasn’t ready. I am not even in love. Well , I guess someone took out their potion, said a few words and worked their magic accept it didn’t work not on me. I am not deceived. I don’t know if I am ever going to get married. I just wonder when the witches do this, is this some kind of a joke because I don’t think, it is funny. I could have been destroyed. I never wanted to get involved with total strangers, people I did not know and I don’t ever want to know.  I don’t know but witches going around doing whateve, it  maybe fun for them but it is destroying lives and they need to stop. I am hurting and it is not funny. The pleasure of sin is for a moment. There is consequences  for your actions. What withches do causes  some of them to end  up in hell after then it is no laughing matter, it is punishment. There is no getting out of hell once you get there and you will be glad to get out. What you did to me, the hell you put me through, I may die but I will be in heaven. A better place. Far better that the hell, I have experience on earth and I am willing to go there. I know that once I get there, my life will be wonderful. But because of your wickedness you will receive due punishment. I have never  seen witchcraft like I have seen it from the time I was nine years old. It became increasingly worst. Whoever the devil is using, there is a God that sees and payday is coming after a while. You will never escape the consequence, what you sow, you will reap. The thing about sowing a seed, is that when harvest time comes you always reap more than you sow. That’s a fact. Plant a seed and you will find out. It is always more, once the seed is sown, the harvest is plenty. That’s why you never get yourself involved with witchcraft, it is not something to play with. It’s demonic, it destroys. What on earth, do you want to be dealing with the devil for. He is evil.  He will destroy you. Do you think for a moment that, he cares about me and about you. A witch would know what the devil is about, how on earth do you think that he cares about you. He is for your destruction. Just like he uses you to destroy me. He will destroy you too.