The Demon WereWolf

Greg

As we ran out of the SunSet pack clearing, i wondered how they found my brother track so quickly. The little Babler, A river that flows near our camp, was sure to wash it away. Unless..

"Stop Here. Ill let everyone know we have a new pack memeber. And that we found My daughter.''

I Held onto My mate as Frank stepped into a hidden clearing. My Mates Mother stepped next to me and touched my arm. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"Her Name Is Jenna. I can tell you are mates. Look at your left arm and her right one. You both have the Mate Tattoo."

I looked at my arm and saw it. The Mate Tattoo. It only Happens when two Wolfs (not us our inside wolfs!) Howl and link together in a moment of pure Love. I smiled at the two wolfs that ran (literally they represnt our inside wolfs) running in a circle around my upper arm.

"Will she love me though? My Brother Brutally raped your Daughter and she might hate me for that.."

Jennas mother stopped me with a look of a Luna wolf.

"She will love you Becouse it was not you who did it But your brother. She will love you for rescuing her from him.''

My New alpha appeared and Growled when he saw my arm. I held jenna a bit more tighter then before when he reached for her.

"Im glad My daughter found her Mate but the our pack doctor must see her. Please. she will die from the wound if we dont heal it.''

"Only on one condition, I come with. She is my Mate and i need to be with her untill she realises what i am to her. ok?''

He nodded his head and i followed him across the clearing. Everyone either nodded their head or smiled. The Moon howler pack was always the talk then fight Pack. They were nice at gatherings when a report of a wolf being killed by humans happened. I smiled or nodded back at everyone and soon we were at the central doctors and they were leading me inside. i laid her down and looked at frank and the doctor whose name happened to be gregory.

''I still have to fully make you into a Moon howler pack wolf. But first tell me how ou rescued my daughter."'

I told hime evrything from Victor arriving to meeting them in the clearing. Even about The Demon WereWolf. Frank stopped me when I told him about it.

''You know, I did the same and those ten young ones did too.'' I nodded my head. ''Well The Demon WereWolf is something that only the most bravest or craziest wolfs can bring out. Its like the nightmare of us from when the Lycanthrope diseases broke out in the early 1800s. thats what we were at first till a young one found his soul wolf. He was Born to two Demon werewolfs he Was Just two when he finallyed changed into what we were today. he changed us but there was no goning back for the 200 that were Demon Werewolfs. So he had them caged till they died, while in the cages they mated and made new ones like us. The young ones were scared of this rage. It turned them into the Back leg standing Ugly faced wolfs that we hate. That we use to rescue my daughter. it only happens if our mates or someone we love or our packs are in endangered.''

she stured and i looked down at Jenna, she was a beauty. And Being a Demon WereWolf helped him find my brothers trail so quickly. I looked at him and he mouthed "its been two hours already.'' I was shocked that that much time had passed. samanthta came in two minutes later. They talked and she cryed out. i took her hand and kissed it.

"Get well my Love."

I stood up and stretched. My Wolf wanted a run.

"umm Frank wanna go for a run? we can do the wolf ceremony outside."

He looked at me and smiled. i smiled back and headed out.

Jenna

I woke up to sunlight streaming through my bedroom window. I streched and winced in pain. Then everything from last night flooded back. I cryed out and heard someone running upstairs. The door flew open and he was there, that Victor guy from last night exce pt his eyes were gold. I Growled and tryed to bite him when he reached for me. He squaded near the door and started talking to me.

''Its gonna be ok. My name is Greg. I rescued you from my brother and im now a Moon Howler. Your dad made me one by the Alpha code. He wants me to help teach it you. you can trust me.''

My inner wolf started to whine she kept whinning untill i realized they were becoming more urgent. Then a sharp pain exploded through my head and i felt us connecting like when a wolf finds his or her mate. I turned my head slowly towards Greg. He was holding his head and sobbing. My hand went towards my face and i felt wetness. I crawled from under the covers and reached for Greg.

''Greg are we mates?'' He turned towards me and nodded. I smiled and cought his shirt and tugged him towards me. He grabbed my waist instantly and kissed me. As soon as our lips meet, electricity went through me and the room was filled with the smell of desire and love. He kissed my neck and then the top of the t-shirt where it meet my chest. I groled and rolled till i was on top. i kissed him and then tore off his shirt. I touched his muscular torso and he groaned. He took off my shirt and i realized i was burning up. I needed my mate soo bad. i slowly took off his jeans and he was naked. He sat up and i wrapped my legs around him. i sniffed his neck and nestleted into. He touched my shoulder where his brother bite it and i felt no pain.

''Our wolfes joining into our spirits must have healed you.'' he whispered softly, kissing my neck gently like i would break. His voice was deeper and more rugged sounding.''I loved you when i first saw you Jenna. Im sorry my brother hurt you.''

I sighed. ''It will never be your fault you are mine and i am yours. I love you Greg. Please be mine just for this one day, all day. we need each other. I-I need you Greg.'' My voice sounded like a beautiful song.

He looked at me and whispered yes. I sighed then fell into a deep bliss when he finally laid me down and we made love to each other till the sunset. The last thing i saw was his smile before i fell asleep in his arms, Dreaming of us hunting together forever.