Meeting with Vongola Nono (Tsuna)

-Tsuna's POV-

It's been a week since the Kokuyou incident. Both girls were absent from school for a while to recover. But today, I saw Kyoko and Haru at the gate talking, along with Gokudera and Onii-san.

"Ohaiyo minna!"

"Ohaiyo Tsu-Kun/Tsuna/Otouto/Tsuna-sama!" They greeted.

"Are you two alright? It must have been a scary experience for you." I asked.

"We're fine now. It's not really scary because we don't quite remember what happened. We were on our way back home when I heard someone came up to us, then the next thing we knew, we awoke at some unfamiliar place with some mean-looking guys who brought us back home safely." Kyoko explained.

"Hai desu~ They explained that it was a kidnapper who wanted to trade us for a ransom but gave up when he was cornered. But I have a feeling that they're not telling us the full story." Haru continued.

"Eh. Why would you say that?" I asked, a little worried by her statement.

"My memories may not be clear but I vaguely recall a walking pineapple Kufufu-ing at me and later on when I woke up again, I saw a silver fox, grinning right at me desu!"

"Ehhhh!!!" Both me and Kyoko were shocked. Anyone else listening to her would think that she's gone crazy but I knew what she was talking about of course. I was shocked because I didn't know she saw me then.

"But Kitsune-san wasn't scary at all compared to the pineapple. He was warm and gives out an comforting feeling. I wasn't so scared anymore after seeing him." Haru grinned widely.

"OHHH! You must be talking about Cielo!!" Onii-San cut in.

"Tch. Not that guy again..." Gokudera, who had been quiet this whole time clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Cielo?" Both girls said.

"Yup! He helped us a lot too! He's a good guy!" Onii-San shouted. "He even helped me rescue my precious Imouto, he MUST join the BOXING CLUB!! I'll go find him right now!" He fist pump into the air and ran away full speed. "EXTREME!!!"

"Mou, Onii-san...." Kyoko shook her head but smiled as she picked up her brother's bag that he dropped and ran after him.

I just stared at the two Sasagawa siblings running in the distance and sweat-dropped.

You're never going to find Cielo by just running around...

"Cielo might be closer to us than we think." Gokudera said and I instinctively froze.

"Hahi! Why do you say that?"

"Because, baka-Onna--"

"Hey! I'm not a Baka-Onna, Aho-dera!"

"--The only ones who received the message were the 5 of us who were together at that time. Plus Reborn. Unless Cielo able to fool Reborn by hiding nearby and eavesdropping on us, he wouldn't be able to know where the fight is located or even when or what time we were going to fight. But I don't want to believe that he was able to get past Reborn's senses and spy on us." Gokudera explained.