Love Thy Self

Dear self,

I know you can't take this anymore, and by 'this', I mean your life. The way you have been living for the past eleven years is just horrible, and you can't keep living this way. You need to fix it. You may not have overcome your fears just yet, but you faced them. Which is more than a lot of people do in their lifetime.

You thought that this world was supposed to be kind and beautiful. In your eyes, it is neither of those things. Not your world anyway. Forgive your parents for not helping to make your world beautiful, and don't blame them.

Forgive them, but don't forget it. Let it give you the strength and inspiration to make our own world beautiful.

I know it's getting hard to find the strength to live anymore. Every time you try, you just get knocked back down again. Just know that despite their lack of showing it, your family and friends love you.

You need to prove to them that they were wrong for all those years. Show them just how strong you are. Just in case you need a reminder of how special you are, I've left some positive messages about you on your mirror.

Just remember that the reflection in a mirror is always distorted by socially constructed and absolutely incorrect ideas of what beauty should be. You have a choice of whether to live or die. Ensure that you make the right choice.

You are a beautiful person. Love yourself, so that you can see why everyone else loves you too.

----------------

V o t e | C o m m e n t | F o l l o w

Well guys, this is the last chapter of the edited version of Fatal Impact. I hope you have enjoyed reading/re-reading. I have entered this story into the Wattpad Prize under the Best Inspirational Story category, so all of your support means the world.

Please leave a comment and a vote, and share my story around with your friends and followers to help me get this story around. It has already helped so many people overcome their own eating disorders, and even prevented people from going down the same road. It's always amazing to see those comments.

It feels amazing that my story and experiences, which are similar to those in the story, have helped so many people. I would love for it to help even more.

Thank you all!

~Alyssa